🍫

Thank you for leaving an emoji!
The diner at two in the morning was the last place you thought you would end up. Byulyi's milkshake craving could only be satisfied by this dinky place. Luckily the diner was open 24/7, and by Byulyi's sobering rate it was not likely the two of you would be leaving soon.

"You're shake is melting every second we're in here." You picked at your nails, wondering if the boozy campfire shake you ordered was still there. Yongsun was known for tasting food that wasn't hers. Some 80's song droned on from the jukebox, the guitar strums muted from inside the bathroom. Byulyi hummed the tune as you listed yourself onto the counter to wait.

Hair long, chocolate brown. Somehow it still held it's curl despite all the warm bodies in the club. She washed her hands, then dabbed at her nose with a paper towel. She was using some five dollar lipstick you had gotten her. Byulyi could make anything look luxurious.

"What's the rush?" Her hand caressed your knee, the other holding the opened lipstick. Your leg shivered at the contact.

You pecked her cheek,"As much I would like to, we haven't told the others." She frowned, annoyed that you were right.

You giggled, her expression was too cute. Though she would deny it. Her face turned serious and her lips were on yours. The smell of her shampoo surrounding you like a pod for just the two of you.  The connection that you had yet shown the others. No wonder she wanted to take her time in here. A whole night's worth of pent up feelings overwhelmed your senses. And were gone in just a second. Before you could chase her lips again, the tube rolled over your lips.

"That way no one will ask why we have the same shade."