two

"do the others know?" yujin's voice low and soft, holding out a hand for the older to hold, in which minjoo reluctantly did.

"just eunbi," the shorter chokes, tears streaming down her face, watering her mascara.

the younger hums softly, holding minjoo close to her chest, feeling her blouse dampen quickly, "it's okay, min. everything will be okay - i am sure of it. everything will be okay." it was a mumble, her tone firm yet her voice wobbling slightly.

"easy for you to say," the other girl chuckles, "she loved you back, i wouldn't and don't have so much faith in my love."

"she loved me back because i tried, i never wanted to give up - even if it did mean killing myself." the taller whispers, giving minjoo a tighter squeeze. "we'll figure this out, okay?"

the pink-haired idol stared into yujin's eyes, determined not to look away first. she was certain that the younger knew she was trying to hide something, but still, she was determined to fool her.

after some time, minjoo contorted her lips into an awkward, toothy smile, but her cheeks were not so compromising.

she could feel their reluctance to be molded falsely.

when yujin finally averted her gaze, minjoo let her smile fall lifeless, allowing her face to return to its usual cold hard gawk, she nods.

"now, we have to get out of here before the media and fans catch us, then spit out those hilarious and outrageous fabrications like last time." yujin laughs as she pulls minjoo into an embrace with a peck on her brow, pulling them towards the hallway.

with that, the pair hastily moved to their groups' designated cubicles, with minjoo wiping down her tears and yujin looking somewhat discouraged.

tonight was going to be a lengthy evening.

⠀⠀⠀