FIRST JEALOUSY FEELING

Da went in front of Wei and introduced himself . He said ..."myself Da Qing , 32 years old , son of Da Sin , CEO of DA GROUP and Yunlan's best friend."

Wei just smiled and said ... " myself Shen Wei , 21 years old and Yunlan's lovely brother " .  Inside in his mind he thought soon will be his lover and husband. But he don't know his smile took away breath of two people.

Yezun suddenly said to Da ...,  "Hot uncle why are you not asking about me ?  " Then tell me about yourself Devil , said Da .

Yezun said  .. "Myself Shen Yezun, lovely and naughty brother of Wei and uncle Yunlan."

Wei said Didi stop calling Yunlan uncle say Gege. And uncle Da don't mind Yezun' s words , he is so naughty.

You don't have to apologise , Wei , about your brother's doing and stopped calling me uncle , said Da .

You call Yunlan as Gege then why not to me ?

Err uncle Da , Yunlan Gege was like my friend and brother like from childhood so I call him that but I just know you recently , how can I call you that . I'll feel uncomfortable .

Wei said you always avoided us whenever he wanted to meet you from childhood and why were you don't that ?

Da just smiled and said let's forget the past and try to make a happy future together.

If you don't want to call be Gege then call me by other name not uncle said Da.

Yezun laughed and said but you're a hot uncle .

Wei think for a few seconds and then said I'll call you CAT .

Da  said he will  agreed only on an one condition if he can  call him an ANGEL . If you agreed then I'll permit you to call me CAT .

After lot of thinking Wei agreed and smiled . Seeing Wei's smile Da suddenly hugged Wei and both Wei and Yunlan got surprised. Yunlan can't help but to feel jealousy for Wei.

 Yunlan can't help but to feel jealousy for Wei

Yunlan frowned and separated their hug and smile awkwardly and said let's go home .

Yunlan don't know why but he don't like the closeness between Wei and Da. He knows Da is his best friend he'll not be a problem for them but he can't calm his mind from the looks of the eyes of Da . But he just ignored his unwanted thoughts .

Yunlan walked towards his car linking his hands with Wei's hand .

Yezun also doesn't like the flirting between his Gege and hot uncle and drag Da towards Yunlan's car.

Yunlan sit in front of the car with Wei while Yunlan on the driver's seat and Da and Yezun at the back seat .

They were engaged in talking about their daily lives and went to Wei ' s house direction by Yunlan' car .

Suddenly Yunlan's phone started to ring .

     Hope you guys are liking my story . Today I can update one more chapter later 😊😊.