Welcome to SVU, Have a Daily Dose of Tears.

The sun shone through the window, Samantha was groaning. She liked that she had a new job with her best friend's dad, who she had a major crush on, but she didn't like waking up at five in the morning. She got up, did her morning routine, and headed out the door.

She arrived at the office, dressed in some jeans and a long sleeve shirt, with simple but sexy makeup on. 

"Hey! Samantha, right?" Olivia came up to her, smiling softly.

"Yeah, you must be Olivia." She smiled back, reaching her hand out. They both shook hands and went into a room in the back, Olivia started telling Samantha all about the routine, and then Elliot walked in.

"Hey, Liv, has Sam arrived-" Elliot looked over to Samantha, who had just looked up at him. "Hey." he smiled, walking towards her. She stood up as he walked over and they hugged, sharing an embrace for a few moments.

"How have you been?" he asked, continuing to smile.

"Same old, you know how my life is, still living in a shit hole till I can afford my own place." She sighed softly, fixing her shirt and sitting back down.

"Well, Elliot, I just finished telling her the routine that happens around here." Olivia starts, "She also tells me that you guys were pretty close."

Elliot chuckles lightly, "Yeah, when I was in my 20s I used to babysit her."

"I used to make up songs and sing them to him." Samantha smiles, looking slightly down, remembering the fun memories.

"You were definitely a great singer, and I'm sure you still are." He sits down next to Olivia, staring at Samantha. "Sing us something?"

"The wind will take us wherever.." Samantha starts, earning a confused looking from Elliot, but soon turning into a smile as he joins in. "Only time can tell where our hearts will go."

Soon enough, they finish singing and start sharing favorite memories. "How's your sister?" Elliot asks, Samantha's smile quickly turns into a frown.

"She uh.. died. About three years ago." Samantha choked out, biting her lower lip as the moments reoccur in her mind. 

"What? Lily died? How?" Elliot seemed devastated, Olivia gave him a weird look, she had never seen him this attached to someone that wasn't even related to him.

"She was raped.. and murdered. I just so happened to have been tied up and seen the whole thing." Both Olivia and Elliot knew she was starting to cry, neither of them could stand to see her like this. You'd think after nearly 15 years of seeing so many victims cry and scream, they would be immune to this, but just the fact that Samantha was so emotionally and physically bonded to Elliot, made it a lot more heartbreaking than any other victim.