First Day: Not So Great (2/3)

Olivia woke up, dizzy. She looked around and noticed she was no longer in the hotel, as she was in a hospital room, with Elliot sitting next to her.

"Finally, you're awake." Elliot sighs in relief. 

"Yeah, lucky me. Where's Samantha?" Olivia sat up, looking over at him.

"What? I thought she fleed out of the hotel!" Elliot exclaimed. "Olivia, why did you split up?"

"I thought you got to her and helped! Oh, what did you expect me to do, become her mom and follow her every move?" She argued.

"Well obviously, she's still new to this, Liv, she's not fit to be solving this on her own." He sighed, throwing his phone across the room.

"This is just great, Elliot, our asses are going to be in some serious shit because we let Cragen down and now Samantha is kidnapped and maybe even dead!" She yelled.

"Don't say that shit to me again, Olivia. She's not dead, I know it."

"You have a major emotional attachment to her, Elliot."

"Well yeah, I was there her whole life, she's like a part of me now." He sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Call Munch and Tutuola, tell them to let Cragen know that Samantha was taken and we don't have much time."

                                                      --------------------------------------------------------

Samantha was whimpering in the corner, feeling every sting over the past five hours like it was still new. She knew she was raped at least two times in that time frame, and it still hurt. She could barely breathe without feeling pain overcome her body, telling every nerve that she should feel the pain of death at every second.

"Does my princess want some more?" The man cooed, smiling devilishly at her.

"N-No.." She whined.

"Maybe later, then, princess." He cackled, walking away and leaving her handcuffed to the bed. She was naked, and it was cold. She started to cry, how had her first day turn into such a nightmare? Was Elliot and Olivia ever going to find her? Was she even going to be ALIVE if they did? All these thoughts started rushing through her head, it made her sick, she blacked out before she even had the urge to throw up.

                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you serious, Elliot? It's her first day and she's already getting deep into this?" John sighed.

"It's not my fault, and it's not Liv's either." He claims.

"So you're saying it's Sam's fault?"

"No! It's no one's fault. It just happened to be the wrong time for this case, I guess." Elliot sighs.

"Well, we have some leads, if you wanna hear 'em." Tutuola jumps in, carrying a manila folder. "The two males who were in that hotel room from the 911 call AND after Samantha was taken are Jason Malune and Jimmy Lewis."

"Wait. Does Jimmy happen to be related to William Lewis? Olivia's kidnapper?" Elliot looked through the photos and criminal records.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure he is. We believe he's out to get vengence for his brother." Tutuola states. 

"I wonder why they took Samantha instead of Olivia?" Elliot questions.

"Are you saying you'd rather it be Liv instead of Sam?" Tutuola asks.

"No, not at all! I just wonder why Jimmy didn't go for the victim that William went for.." 

----------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Double update today most likely :)