First Day: Not So Great (1/3)

"Benson, Stabler, Peskine. Just got a call, claimed two women to have been raped in a hotel room, both rapes about an hour apart., witness says the suspect hasn't left the building. Head there, but be cautious, he may strike again." Cragen says.

"Hotel Rape Chain. Didn't expect it here in New York." Samantha sighs.

"What?" Olivia turns around.

"In Georgia, there was this chain of hotel rapes just down the street from where I grew up. I almost became a victim of it." She admits.

"Enough sharing life stories, let's go before this bastard corrupts someone else." Elliot says.

                                                        --------------------------------------------------------------

"Elliot, you stay in the lobby, me and Sam will head up into the rooms." Olivia claims, Samantha follows her up onto the 15th floor, where the rapes were reported. "See anything?"

"Not yet, let's keep checking." Samantha says quietly, opening the door and seeing blood on the floor and walls. "Uh, Liv."

"Oh my god." She grabs her WT, calling down to Elliot. "We found the women, both seem to be dead. Call for the bus."

"On it." She hears Elliot immediately reply. Meanwhile, Elliot is worried in the lobby, he cares so much for both Olivia and Samantha, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to them. His heart races, he can barely focus on the task at hand, he's supposed to be looking for anybody suspicious that leaves the building. He can always just claim that nobody seemed suspicious, but that might risk him his job.

"Check the bathroom." Samantha suggests, walking slowly into the room more, her gun drawn to a point. "I don't see anything-"

"SAMANTHA!" Olivia cries out, Samantha whips around, running to the bathroom, finding her out cold on the floor. 

"Liv..." She's in shock, she grabs her WT. "Elliot, we need backup, I repeat, we need backup-" She's muffled, her WT falls to the ground as she's drugged and dragged out to the unknown.

                                                        ------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not killing her just yet, let's have a bit of fun with her first." Samantha awoke, dizzy and sick to her stomach, she overheard men talking to each other. "Oh look, she's awake. How's my princess?"

"This princess is about to throw up on you if you don't back away." She hisses. One of the men holds a knife to her throat. "Shut up, slut. I know about your fantasy with Detective Stabler."

Samantha gulps, "What fantasy?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me you bitch. I know you dream about having sex with him all the time."

"How do you know Detective Stabler?"

"Him and his bitchy partner arrested my brother, and he eventually died, so I did some investigating of my own, found out some juicy details about their lives, and yours, as well, my dear." He traced the knife against her skin, smiling and cackling to himself.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Your life."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Drama already.

Deal with it :3