The 'Present'

that night I walked to bills and wills mansion and knocked on the door softly.
the door opened and will let me in, "h..hello dip" will said softly. "hello will where's bill?" I asked as I walked farther in.
I suddenly feel someone tie something around my eyes 'what's that' I thought to myself. "hope you don't mind the blindfold pinetree~" by the tone of the voice I knew it was bill. I shook my head as to say 'nope I don't'.
I feel them both walk me somewhere, we come to a stop and I feel them let go of me and take off the blindfold. "you ready Pinetree?~~" bill said in a kinky tone. I nod and he pushes me against the wall he slowly kisses me pushing his tung into my mouth, I whimper slightly over this new feeling and I feel a force slapping my butt, it was a bill he started to push me onto his bed, "s...suck me p..p..please~" Will said in a soft tone and I obeyed him and started sucking his big hard dick, I only got the head in and my mouth was full, I felt something move my head pushing wills dick all the way into my mouth, I gagged a bit but let them move my head, "good boy~" bill said and my dick started to get hard as I heard will moan as I grips onto his sides and bill stops pushing my head and walks away, will comes into my mouth I swallow most the cum but the rest splatters onto my cheeks, I feel a sharp pain from my ass and I looks and bills shoving his cock into me "Ahhh~~" I whimper as he pushes harder and slams it in and out it my ass I moan into the bed sheets im tugging at, "Ahh~~" I wimper as he picks up the pace "who do you belong to!!~~" bill says, I ignore him and continue to moan a lot he goes harder making me scream " B..B..BILL!~~ I BELONG TO B..BILL~~~" as soon I say that I came onto the bed, "F..F.FUCK!!~~~~" bill moans as he cums into me "ahhh~~" I moan.
he pulls out leaving me a moaning mess, will snaps his fingers and we're all cleaned up and laid on the bed and i fell asleep.