The Note

--Dippers Pov--

I crawled behind will, till we got to the living room and will sat onto the sofa next to bill with me just sitting onto the floor, "you look cute like that pinetree~" bill said making me blush a deep shade of red and will just giggled. will yanked the leash pulling me up onto the sofa and bill pushes me onto wills lap onto my back and slowly kisses me then slaps my butt so I open my mouth and shoves his tongue into it, he moves his tongue around fighting for dominance, I feel will softly stroking my head, after a while bill moves his head away and I gasp for some air, panting slightly, I feel my eyelids slowly droop and I fall asleep on wills lap curling up.

--Bills Pov--

I watch as pinetree falls asleep on will, they look so cute, they're betters than taking over the world! will clicks his fingers and we are all fully dressed. "Aww~ I was enjoying the view~" I teased will, "nope, let's just take him home bill" I sighed and nodded and we teleported him to his bedroom onto his bed. And we teleport back home.

--Dippers Pov-- (again)

I wake up and slowly stretch and sit up, I pull out the journal and start to read it again, I flip through the pages till I reach bills page, and I notice a piece of paper it's in the shape of a triangle, what's this? I look at it, it's half blue and half yellow, it says 'to dipper/pinetree please come to the middle of the forest from bill and will'.
I put it down and quickly get cleaned up and dressed into a t-shirt and long shorts then head to the forest.

I notice bill and will in their normal clothes and I rush over to them, "hey! What did you want?" I asked. They look at each other and then hold out their hands and look at me with their glowing eyes.
"Let's make a deal" they both said.
"What is it?" I asked, "y..y..you to be o..ours forever, and e..ever" will said. I looked at bill, "no bad stuff?" I questioned. And he shook his head and with that I shook their hands. As soon as I did I felt a burning feeling in my left eye, I whimpered slightly I started to feel light and feel dizzy then the world slowly turned black.