The Lord and The Foxes

"Where..where am I?"

The strange darkness doesn't respond back. Only a strange chanting from two female voices that could only be described as angels in disguise.

"Who's voice is that? Its so...enchanting"

A bright light breaks the darkness, like the light at the end of the tunnel.

"So bright. Can't..see." I raise my hand to my eyes as the blinding light overcomes everything in view.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

"Akagi are you sure we did the summoning right?" A voice asks.

"I'm sure of it Kaga. Why do you think otherwise?" Another voice replies back.

"Where are its fuel tanks? Its shape resembles more of those Azur Lane Destroyers than a Battle Cruiser like one of our kind"

"So? It looks quite cute. Well made too. Look at the detailing to its body, might take a round on it myself hee hee"

I open my eyes up, blinking a few times to clear my vision.

"Who..are you?" I ask as my vision finally clears up. I was instantly met with two fox girls, many furry tails as they look like they were meant to be shrine guardians of some sort.

"Oh you are awake now!" The red, darker haired fox rushes to my side and kneels at my feet. The other fox girl was a pale white and white fur with touches of blue who also knelt at my feet as if I was someone of a high regard. Which I am not if it wasn't so obvious by now. Or..was..I?

"Where am I? Who am I?" My head was so fuzzy. I couldn't remember anything about my past, it was just blur of pictures and moments of someone that felt so familiar to me. I couldn't even remember my name or who I was to be honest.

"Um..are you feeling well Yamato?" The white haired girl asks slowly approaching me.

"Yamato?" I ask it. It didn't seem the least bit familiar to me.

"You are home Yamato. We had used a ritual to bring you back since you were lost at sea" the darker haired says approaching my other side. She cautiously places her hands onto my arm. "Did you, lose your memories perhaps?"

"The ritual didn't say anything about side effects on the summoned, nethertheless turning them to be like a commander"

"I told you it isn't a problem. Though this amnesia might be problematic since we need an emperpress to lead us"