Preserving Ourselves in Wax

Skip the the 🍋 for the lemon

*Ethan's POV*

This was gonna be a special day, because today Jack was gonna make a video with us!

Jack's fun and all, but sometimes I get jealous because of how close he gets to Mark, even though I see Mark almost every single day. I dunno, maybe I've just been a little too attached

Though, whenever I think this, the two of them both start to pay more attention to me, which I think is completely weird, but I typically enjoy it. It's almost as if they have some situations planned out.

I've completely forgot what were doing today, but I know it has something to do with  w a x, which I'm not good with. It hurts, unless you wash it off afterwards

I just hope we can all have a good time. I decided to stay at home while Mark picked Jack up, so I should set up the wax, right? I'll see if I can melt the wax, and not burn the house down.  

*     around 15 minutes later     *

I turned on the wax machine, while slowly pouring in the little wax beads. It was around then when Mark and Jack walked into the room, staring at me.

"Broooo, you started without me? " I could hear Jack say in a hurtful wat across the room. "I was boooorrreeeed, you guys were taking too long. Plus, I thought this might make it easier when starting the video if it was just set up. " I say, stretching my point.

"Well, you still shoilve waited, Jack wanted to see the satisfying-ness of melting wax. " Mark said, taking Jack's side. "Well, I just put some in, so if ya wanna watch, just get over here. Don't yell at me. "

It didn't take long before the wax was ready, we tried using a blow dryer to make it go faster, and it surprisingly worked.

Not really sure what I was expecting to happen.

That's when Mark stood up, and I thought he was going to turn the camera on, but he instead looked at Jack. They exchanged a nod and start walking over to me.

I get scared at first, and started to panic, but then they just sat down infront of me. "Ethan, we're noticing that you sometimes look a little.... Lonely whenever we hang out. " Said Mark, in a gentle tone.

"Now, we're not mad or anything, but we want you to know that we're not discluding you. Both of us care about you, in ways you could never imagin" Explained Jack.

*Third person*

Mark leaned over and kissed Ethan on the forehead, lightly. He backed away a little bit, then Jack and Ethan both looked him in the eye. Mark lightly touched Ethan on the chin, gripping in softly between his index finger and thumb.

"Would you be okay with this? " Mark pulled him into a passionate kiss, as Jack hugged him from behind. A blush krept onto Ethan's face. Mark pulled away, and Jack spoke. "We don't wanna do anything that you'd be uncomfortable with. We're not gonna go any further if it's something that you're uncomfortable with. "

"W-w-wait, you guys  r e a l l y wanna...... Do the thing..... W-with m-me? How does that e-even work? "

"Would you like to find out? " Mark said, all smug an seductively, a look waiting for confirmation. "I mean, of course I do! It's just....... I haven't really, you know... I'm kinda, nnnn.... "

"You're still a virgin? That's surprising. " Jack said bluntly, cutting him off.

"N-no! That's not---- *sigh* yeah, not that surprising though. You guys are the only people I'm really comfortable with. I mean, you guys and Tyler. "