investigation

Your P.O.V

"I'll get it," Hiro gets up and answers the door. Men in police Uniform come in.

"Hi," They wave skeptically. They look around giving eachother weird looks.

"The damage is in there," I direct toward the huge living room. The two men shrug and walk in. I watch them from the chair. 

"Hiro, their weird," 

"I know, I'll fallow them alright?" I nod. Hiro goes into the living room, hopefully keeping good eyes on them. I hear them talking about something but I can't make it out through the walls. Finallt after three long mintues the three come out.

"We'll send investigaters, until then just stay out of that room," the taller man speaks, the shoter plumper man doesn't say a thing. 

"Ok, thank you," I lead them out. 

"Y/N, they were really suscspsious," 

"I know Hiro, they were secretive but maybe it's there job," I claim.

"I guess so, it's just sorta creepy," 

"Yeah, it is, are the cops normally like that though?" 

"No they are loud and obnoxious," he smirks.

"You mean like you?" I joke.

"Yeah, HEY!" 

"Haha," I coo. My phone vibrates from my lap.

FREDIEEE: hey how r u pretty girl ;)

me: eh.... how about you??

FREDIEEE:GOOD! I'm having a party tomorrow at my place wanna come ?

me: yea of course :)

FREDIEEE: THAXS PRETTY GIRL ! I'll bring you home after school :)

me: K, thanks fredieeee <3

FREDIEEE: No probs bye pretty girl

me: bye <3

"Who ya texting?" Hiro lays his head on my shoulder, his hair tickling me. 

"Fred," I grin.

"Awe... what did he want?" 

"He's having a party tomorrow, we're going," 

"Us?" 

"Of course, handsome," I kiss his cheek. 

"Good," he pulls me to his toned chest. Kissing my lips hard. 

"Hey, we need to work on the diagram," I remind him, pulling away and hugging his waist.

"Right, I have the iron work plate made in the lab, and the carbon motor, but I don't know what oil to use," Hiro tips his head to the side.

"Maybe we should try water vapor, it's not oil but it can power a motor if we wire it right," 

"You're smart,"

"Say's you, nerd," 

"Hey, you're a nerd too," 

"True, true," he kisses my forehead before throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me up the steps to work of the diagram.