Intro

Chicago.
The Windy City.
City of Broad Shoulders.
With beautiful Architecture.
And Bustling Streets.
With people trying to make it
or people who already have.
Where the streetlights are
your stars
And there's really no point of cars.
Chicago.

But is this reality? Is this Chicago?

○●○

Meet the cast...

Aeźah Banks! The pretty girl, everyone  her, some even want to be her. But everything that glitters isn't gold. Not close with her father, Aeźah tends to look for love in all the wrong places, hoping to fill in that empty space in her heart

Madeline "Maddy" Mitchell! The rich one. Madeline has been bullied for majority of her life, however over the summer before 9th grade, Maddy changed. For better or worse? Eh, depends on how you look at it. Maddy vowed that she wouldn't let anyone else hurt her, and kept this promise, by hurting everyone else.

Cozia Brown! The hurt one. After Cozia lost her brother to gun violence, she began to lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel. She felt as if her whole world had darkened. Cozia experienced lack of sleep and appetite, and some not-so-happy thoughts. But it's been six months and Cozia's okay, at least she hopes.

Ja'don Williams! The smart one. Pressured by his family to be the perfect child after his brother was a "screw-up", Ja'don has struggled to keep up with his family's expectations of going to an ivy league college, maintaining a 4.0, grow up and become a doctor, and etc. Will Ja'don rise above or will he crack under pressure?

Devon Russell! Prince of the streets. His father and uncles were well-known drug dealers/ gang members and are looking forward to Devon keeping up the family name. But is that what Devon wants?

Zahir Moore! A ghost. Most likely to work in a cubicle. No one and everyone knows Zahir's. He's an average person, with no remarkable qualities. But there's always more to the story...

○○●

WARNING! This story may contain topics that are not suitable for a young or immature audience. Such as sexual content, strong language, drug and alcohol abuse, and some controversial topics. So if you aren't ready for that, I suggest you don't read this story.

Continue reading to follow the lives of these six Chicagoan teenagers as they endure the hardships of being young and misunderstood.