Prologue

Rule:#1
All students are to wear hair and makeup according to there grade. Meaning:
Boys: will wear five makeup stripes on there checks if they are in there first year and one if they are in there last.
Girls: will wear five ponytails if they are in there first year and one if they are in there last.

"I don't remember when it happend, all I do know is that it happend...and no one could save me."he explained to the girl sittinging his right side.

"But I do wish I met you sooner. "He said with a bright smile looking at her."I would have been less lonely. "

During this whole story that was being told, the girl sitting next to him was silent. Her eyes fixed on the window in front of them, that displays the bright full moon and her starry friends surrounding her. Gossiping about those who walked below.

After what felt like an hour of silence, but was only a minute, she turned to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I wish I had also met you sooner."she said closing her eyes. He pulled her closer to his body.

"I think we should take you to bed."he said trying to lift the tired girl off the ground to carry her, but eventually gives up and leaves her."Come on I'll stay with you in your room, if you get up and walk there."he tried to strike a deal with her, but she refused to even answer him.

"Alright then. Good night my love. Sweet dreams." he sighed resting his head on hers.

________________________________________________
Hi guys hope you've been good. I have FINALLY been able to write my own story. There is one thing that I would like to add for this book and that would be to answer a question. I will also try to update more which will depend on how long the drawings will take me.

I will not ask a question today but I will do so eventually in yhe story.
Thank you.
Wolf out.