Before the Bite

No one knows the truth about what happened before the bite. But I do. I know. The children. Yes. I know it all.

Foxy looked at the dark room ahead of him. Freddys Family Diner had yet to open. In fact, they had closed not to long ago. Foxy could smell a new presence in the diner. One he didnt like, but all he saw was Golden Freddy lead a little girl to the back room. Probably showing her the new animatronic characters that would be released soon. Foxy decided to go back there, and greet them.

Foxy stopped dead in the doorway as Golden Freddy snapped the child's neck and let her fall. Foxy snarled at Golden Freddy and leapt forward, ripping off his head. Foxy looked back and saw a man, inside the Golden Freddy suit. He stumbled, shocked and confused. The man looked back at Foxy, got out of the suit and ran. Foxy looked back and his eyes got wide in terror. Not just one, but five children lie dead on the floor. Foxy stumbled backwards and fell. He whimpered and picked up the little girl, her tiny body still warm against his cold metal. He nuzzles her cheek and whispered.

"Im sorry. I could have saved you..." Foxy heard someone close by and panicked. He looked around wildly and tried to think of what to do. He quickly stuffed a child into a suit. A little boy into Bonnie, a girl into chica, another child into freddy. He shoved another boy into the Golden Freddy suit and then he looked down at the girl. The one he wished he had been able to save. He loved her so dearly that he didnt know what to do. Foxy picked her up and ran to Mary. The Mongoose mermaid that sat on his pirate ship. He opened up her back and gently lay the girl inside. Then he closed the door. Foxy turned as a man opened the curtains. It was Greg. A man that worked here.

" Hey captain. Is everything okay?" Greg asked.

"Argh, Everything is in Ship Shape, ya scurvy Dog!" Foxy said and laughed. His eyes glimpsed a bit of worry in all the fake joy he put on. Greg looked a bit suspicious, but nodded and smiled.

"Alright then. Well have a good night Foxy."

"You best be getting some rest before ya walk the plank!" Foxy said and laughed again. He watched as Greg walked out and and locked up for the night. He could only think about what he had just done. Foxy sat down and rubbed his head.

He heard a clatter of metal and a voice come from the back room. Foxy leapt up and ran down to the back room. He flung open the door and looked inside as Chica got up and looked back at Foxy. She grinned and waved her feathered hand.

"Hiya Foxy. Boy I sure am hungry! Lets eat!" She said cheerfully. Foxy could only stare in horror.

"ARGH WHAT YA DOING AWAKE?!" He shouted angrily.

"You woke me up. Im the child." Chica said joyfully. Foxy grabbed her with his hook and snarled. "Your happy that your a dead child stuffed inside a suit?!" He asked with venom in his voice.

"Well yeah!" Chica said. She grinned stupidly at him. Foxy snarled and shoved her back before going to pirate cove.

Mary sat up and looked scared.

"Mommy?" Mary called out. Foxy walked up to her and gently hugged her. It took all he had not to cry and he whispered.

"Im sorry little one..."

"It was a normal day... Yet tomorrow would go so wrong..."

Foxy blinked and looked around as he 'woke' up. He could hear Bonnie and Chica just outside his stage. Talking about the daily routine. Freddy was checking his mic and the humans bustled around to prepare for all the children. Foxy swept his curtains aside and walked out. Head high and ears up. He smiled and waved his hook at Freddy.

"Arrrg Matey. How yee be doing on this sailors morning?" He asked in his programmed Pirate voice. A throaty one with that deep accent. Freddy looked at Foxy and smiled back.

"Well hey there Foxy. Everything's going to plan. Ready for the kids today?" Freddy asked in his goofy voice. Also programmed. Chica popped in and laughed with joy.

"Oh kids! I just love kids!" She said and beamed happily.

"But not as much as capp'in Foxy!" Foxy said and leaned back. He swung one leg up in the air and then took off backstage to grab his coat. He raced back and stood next to Bonnie. Bonnie smiled and put his arm around Foxy.

"Kids will be coming soon Captain. Is your ship in proper shape?" He teased. Foxy smiled a toothy grin and nodded.

"As always. Mary and I are ready to go." He said and went back to his stage. The mongoose mermaid, which hung from the front of Foxy's ship, smiled down.

"Aye captain I'm ready to go!" Mary said and winked. Foxy smiled.

"Yer as beautiful as ever. It's time. Let the land lovers in!" Foxy cried out as the manager opened the door. A swarm of children and parents came in. Foxy wasn't all that fond of the adults, but he loved children more than anything.

Bonnie played the guitar and Freddy and Chica sang. Foxy and Mary went about their routine. Talking to the kids and entertaining them. He laughed and danced alone to Freddy's song. The same thing they did every day. The exact same thing. But foxy loved it more than ever. Seeing each kid beam with glee and delight. That was enough to make the same routine enjoyable for the gang. Foxy most of all.