The Bite of '87

They say it was Freddy.... But I know it wasn't.... The hand prints are fake... From kids touching him in fear of me. The main guy... He's never supposed to be touched. The rules lie. The hand prints lie... It was me... I bit down. I tasted blood...

Foxy awoke and frowned. Today was different then yesterday. He wasn't happy... He was angry. Sad. Hurt. Scared. Yes, very scared. Foxy walked out and saw Freddy checking the mic and Chica and Bonnie talking. As normal. Foxy turned away and sat in the ship.
"I don't belong here.... Get me out of here...." He whispered. He heard Freddy call out. Then the rush of footsteps. Children screaming in joy and Bonnie and Chica laugh. They sang their song as normal.
Foxy's head popped up. He could sense it. He was here. No. The kids! Foxy looked around the pizza place and growled softly. How could the others not sense it?! Foxy locked eyes on a man. There. He growled. A pedophile.... The little girl Foxy had come to love above all the others was too close to the man. He walked closer to her and smiled darkly. Foxy snarled and ran forward. His jaws open and metal claws outstretched. His hook gleaming in the light.the man looked at foxy as he jumped up and sunk each metal fang into the mans skull. Crushing bone and destroying the frontal lobe of the mans brain. Foxy let go and stood protectively in front of the little girl. His hook out in front of her to keep her back. Parents and children screamed in fear as Foxy snarled at the man. Blood dripping off of Foxy's jaws and running down his neck and stomach. Chica gasped and watched in shock. Freddy looked horrified and Bonnie simply stood frozen. Staring at the bloody sight as the mans brains pumped onto the floor with each pulse of his heart beat. Blood squirting out. Foxy looked around and saw that the little girl was scared of him. He pinned his ears and backed away.
"What have I done...?" He whispered and watched as police swarmed the place. Freddy grabbed Foxy and dragged him back into the cove. Bonnie and Chica followed and held Foxy there while the police tended to everything else. Foxy frowned.
"Freddy! He was a pedophile! You gotta-"
"Shut it Foxy!" Freddy interrupted and looked at him. "You bit someone and that's against programming." He looked darkly at Foxy. Hand prints on his face from terrified children trying to escape from Foxy and hug Freddy in fear. Chica frowned and Bonnie shook his head.
"You screwed up Foxy..." Bonnie muttered. Foxy looked down.