Actually chapter 1 

America's pov
————————————————————
"Beep beep beep beep beep bee-!"

"SHUT UP!"

And that was how I woke up, by hitting my brother Canada so hard in the head he saw stars. That's what he gets for pretending to be un alarm clock. I mean really, who dose that?! 

"Oww! Hey that was mean!"
Can-can wined.

"Oh like you pretending to be un alarm  WASNT?!"
I bickered back.

"It wasn't mean, I'm marking sure you get to school on time' ame!"

I shooed can-can outa my room before getting dressed. Then for the finishing tuch I grabbed my glasses, Uk used to tell me that they were to retro and looked bad, like how rude these are my baby's. Safe to say I looked fantastic... as always.

Running down stairs I found my dad sitting in the living room with some coffee.

"Hey, pops!"

"Hey, kiddo."
He mumbled back his greeting. I grabbed my back pack wen he said something.

"Oh wait, America come here!"
I waked my way back into the living room.
"Yeah, what ya need?"

"I herd the schools welcoming some new kids, I want you to stay away from them."
That was weird.
"Uhhhh why?"
I asked.
"You know Soviet?"
No shit I did, Uk taught us that as Angels we must stay away from demons and that sovet was the worst of them all, Satan himself.
"Y-yeah?"
"It's his kids."
...
Oh
...
"Now go, I don't want you to be late for school!"

"I-ok"
I stuttered before running off.
And as I neared the school I told my self something.
'What if there not as bad as father thinks, what if there good?'