Chapter 2 yay

Hope you like the art up top! (: spent a lot of time on it!
————————————————————

.*•Russia's pov.*•

Monday July 6th

Today was the first day of my freshman year at high school, witch if you ask me was bad enough on its own but coupled with the fact that I had just moved to a new area meant was gonna be like the 9th layer of hell. I was miserable. I had to leave all my friends, my home, and my school all cus my dad got some stupid new job a couple towns over.

Like why couldn't we have just stayed!? The only reason dad gave was that "we'll have just enough money to pay for rent and something on the side!"
We were surviving before, hell I was thriving but NO we just HAD to leave and make my life more hell than hell!
The icing on the cake, the cherry on top of this mile high shit sunday was that the town we moved to was one of the most divided areas in the country, every angel seemed petrified of my families presence. All the angels id seen on my short walk to school had ether ran to the other side of the side walk or had flown over me only to land bout 60 yards in front of me all just to pass.

You know for such pure, excepting, angelic beings they were Racist peace's of shit that I wold happily watch burn in hell and hopefully die a painful terrible excruc-

"Ouch!"

I stepped back only to realise I had walked right into the school fence. Stupid fucking fence could rot with them. I took a deep breath, something mom had taught me to do wen I was young. She told me that the one thing angles hatted the most was an angry demon, she told me that if I was calm and docile they wold love me. Of course she had told me this all before flinging most of Asia into her own rage induced winter, all in an effort to ward off invading troops...

They killed her that year, they killed mama winter. They killed her leaving her children, HER CHILDREN to take care of winter for her. For them. God damn it russia breathe. I needed to calm my self down or i'd be late for school. Talking about school some of the kids had started to arrive and I don't think me standing in front of the fence wold be a good first impression.

I fallowed the lead of the my classmates and entered the building and by the way they were ignoring me I could tell that this year was going to be very very long.