Chapter 2

Unknow Pov

"Reborn called, Sawada's brat and his guardians are coming here"

"Here ?? What do you mean here ??"

"Well, Reborn said that they are coming to Korea, to try to get a treaty with us, that's what he said at least, but maybe we could make them a little... Surprise if you see what I mean...."

"Minie, no hurting or torturing"

'Minie' "But Joonie, I wasn't going to hurt them, just ruffle their feathers a little after all Korea is my territory...."

"Minie is right tought, it is his territory and he have every right to show it to those brats"

'Joonie' "Alright, alright and Tae Tae, no need to deffend him, I understand that it's important for him as a cloud to show them, especially as there will be an other cloud, that it's his territory and not theirs, anyway I agree that we should do something to show them that we are against letting them come here but what"

"Maybe we could scare the shit out of them"

'Joonie' "Yoonie, language and mmmh maybe ??"

'Yoonie' "Fuck yes !! This is going to be hilarious or I'm not a worthy mist"

"You do know that your definition of hilarious isn't the same for us, right hyung ?? I'm just saying..."

'Yoonie' "I know that Seok-ah, I was just kidding"

'Seok-ah' "You really have a weird humour hyung...."

"Can we go back to the main subject ?? I have things to make and stuff to do"

'Yoonie' "Yes yes, Jinnie Hyung, anyway what do we do, our darling sky"

'Joonie' "Sooooo that's what we are going to do........."

----

In the plane, the thenth generation have a collective shudder of anticipation......