.

Ok, I k ow this kinda turned into a love thingy na bob, but I am Author Chan and I have da power!! 💪
On with the Story!

Ireland's part:
I went to bed, trying to piece together what had happened that evening. I thought I had it, but before I could decide, sleep grabbed me into the land of dreams.

I saw a black plain, and IRA standing there, a scowl on her face. I knew what was coming.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" She bellowed, causing the void to shake. I adjusted myself, unused to levitating.

She sighed, before smiling eerily. Two arms reached from her back and grabbed me, the black wettness causing me to shiver. She continued to smile, giggling at my discomfort. I struggled and kicked, not wanting her to win.

"HELP ME! I'M RIGHT HERE!" I screamed, starting to panic. IRA merely laughed while holding that eery smile. I continued to scream, struggling to breathe, tears blurring my sight.

Sweden's part:
I shook Ireland awake. He opened his eyes and leaped forward, shivering uncontrollably. He was out of breathe, and tears were marking his face.

I had come over to see if Ireland was ready. France had greeted me.
"Oh, Ireland should be in bed. Could you wake him?" France had replied, as she lead me inside.

I had gone into Ireland's room, when I saw him tosing and turning, before screaming out in agony. At this point I was at his bed, desperately trying to wake him up. The cries continued, and I eventually got him awake.

"Sweden-I--she tried-" Ireland stuttered as I pulled him into a hug. From there he cried into my shoulder, as I tried to gently calm him down. When he did, he playfully pushed me away.
"Some perv you are.." Ireland said, as I stood up.
"You get, dressed, k?"

"K." Ireland said as he got out of bed.