The Actual Date:

Sweden's part:
We took the bus into town. Ireland sat at the window seat, staring and making gestures out of it, and I sat near the aisle.

"This is our stop." I whispered into his ear. We got up, holding hands. We were at the back, and it was all going fine until;

"Ew-Look at those gay freaks!" I heard a female say loudly behind us. A camera shutter went off behind us as Ireland turned around to face the woman.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you, fat ass?" Ireland spat at her as he continued down the aisle. I quickly followed him off the bus, as that b*tch continued to insult Ireland over being Irish and LGBT ect. When I got off I saw Ireland had just punched a hole in a wall.

" Why can't I just keep me f*cking mouth shut!!" He yelled at himself. I went over and put my head on top of his. He sighed and pushed me away with a slight; "Baka..."

Ireland's part:
I looked up to see a massive IKEA. Sweden is serious... I thought as I stared in shocked silence. He grabbed my arm and hurried me inside.

After about five hours, we came out. I had bought a shark plushie and a white clock I was planning to paint later. Sweden came out carrying 5 of the massive bags. We walked to another bus stop when I got a notification on my phone. I tapped it and saw  hurtful memes and videos on me with Sweden, calling us a disgrace and me a f*cking goldigger.

I dropped my phone and crumbled in a heap on the floor. I felt my eyes sting and tears fall down my face. Sweden hurried over and looked at my phone, before hugging me tightly. He helped me up and we got on the bus.

When we got home, we kissed goodbye and I got ready for bed.