Just the beginning

My world shattered at only 16. My parents gone. No one listens to words you say, Sent away time and time again. No one loves you and no one cares. Inexpiable things happen time and time again. No one would explain anything to me. They just kept sending me to another relative. Now I'm with my aunt in Maple Grove, Maryland. I've hit an inevitable rut. I don't know what to do. I hear things, terrible things. I walk through the halls of my aunt's ranch day in and day out. I start school here in a day. I don't know what to expect, things here seem to be more different then everywhere else. Everyone knows everyone. My parents grew up here and I never heard of there past. They seemed to be running from something. Something that they wouldn't tell me. I heard a bang coming from downstairs. "Izabella?" "Yes?" "Can you come here for a minute?" I ran down the stairs to get this over. "What do you want?" "Can you help me with these groceries?" "Sure." I headed out side and quickly carried in the groceries, setting them on the tables. "There." I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I crashed into my pillow and lied there for what seem like forever. My alarm clock woke me up at 6 am. Not remembering ever falling asleep. I quickly got ready for school, i straightened my blue hair put it in pig tails and slipped on my fave blue tee and black sweater. I grabbed my cell from my bed side table and hurried downstairs. I got outside and made my way down the driveway. I got to the school and saw the parking lot empty. I stumbled into the building trying to not to trip on the way in. I reached for the door, but it swung open on its own. I was knocked on my ass. I looked up into black glossy eyes. They went so deep they seemed to never end. It took me a moment to realize the person wielding those eyes was speaking. "You need help up?" He said in a deep voice. It sounded distant, but there that voice was talking to me. I reluctantly took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. I brushed off my jeans and whispered a thanks, trying to escape. I slipped around him just to have him grab my wrist and spin me around. "Your Izabella, right?" I was shocked he knew my name, by the fact i didn't know him. "Yeah." I scratched my head. "You dropped this." He extended a book towards. I took it reluctantly  It happened to be my Purple and Blue Journal with my name Izabella White written in black across the cover. I hugged it to chest and thanked him once again and sprinted down the hallway. I made my way to Mrs.Rodgers Lit. class and took a seat at the back of the the room and laid my head down. As the classroom filled it got chaotic. The commotion was overwhelming, I felt so flustered my head started to swirl. I clenched my fists and the room  started to spin. The windows cracked and lights flickered. Someone grabbed my hand and whispered calm down. I took a deep breath and everything seemed to stop. I looked up and there he was again. The guy who seemed to know me before he even met me.