Him

"You okay?" He asked. I shook my head, "Yea, I'm fine." He took the seat next to me, just as the bell rang. I whisper over to him "Hey, I never caught your name." "That's because I never told you, sweetheart." He smirked. I shake my head and lay back down on my desk. "Hello class I'd like to introduce a new student to all of you, Izabella White?" I looked up to the board, "Can you call me Izzy?" "If it's okay with you, it's okay with me." She smiled. With that everyone in the class glared at me. Great first day and everyone already hates me and all I've done is asked a question. "Would you like to enlighten the class about yourself?" "Well, um my names Izzy and..." Theres laughter all around the room. "I love to read and write." "Is there anything you guys would like to ask Izzy before we get to today's work assignment?" Hands shot up left and right. Mrs.Rodgers chose to call on a blonde girl wearing a purple tutu and green top.

"Yes Allie?" "Can you die my hair for me?" "What color?" "Purple!" "Jake?" "Where you come from, salem?" Everyone started snickering. "What you calling me a witch, because if you are i'm not denying anything." Now it was my turn to smirk. "Now everyone today well be starting our first draft for the secrets of our world essay." I blocked out the rest of the class. When the bell rang I tapped his shoulder. "Hey what did the teacher talk about this whole time?" "We have an essay due next week." "On?" "What we think the secret the world is hiding from everyone." "Thanks..." I start to walk away and I hear him say another thing. "Adam." "Huh?" "My name sweets its Adam." Adam that's a nice name I slowly walked out of the class room. The rest of the day went by in a blur. Before I knew it, I was at my locker and it was the end of the school day. I put my books up in the top of my locker and spun around right into Allie. "I'm so sorry!" "It's okay. Your Allie, right?"  "Yea." "Hows it going?" "Fine. How was first day?" "It was okay." I analyzed my day and realized that in every class I sat next Adam, and He was always there smirking at me. "Whats going though your head?" "Huh?" "You were out for a second." "Oh! Just thinking." "About?" she smirked. "Oh nothing." "Okay well bye." I turned and ran right into someone else. There were hands bracing my arms. They brushed my bangs out of my eyes. Adam. "Hey sweet heart." "Why do you keep calling me that?"  "Because, sweetheart." I shook my head, smirked and walked away. I got out to the school parking lot and pulled my cell from my pocket. There was a roar. "Fuck!" "Whats wrong princess?" "Princess really? What happened to sweetheart?" "You seemed to be annoyed by it." "And I seem to love being called princess?" "Well whats wrong?" "Phones dead." "Well doesn't that suck?" "I don't wanna walk home." I pout bouncing up and down. "Well if you were to use that pretty little noggin of yours, you can just ask me." "What if your a rapist?" "You really think I would do something like that to you princess?" "I just met you today, you could be anything." "Just hop on sweets." I swung my leg over his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist and he sped off. "Slow down!" "You'll be fine." He drove even faster. "I'm gonna fall." "If you fall I'll catch you." "How you gonna do that?" "Quiet, Sweetheart."  I decided to just shut up. Adam pulled into a parking lot and cut the engine. "What are we doing here?" "Just follow me." He grabbed my hand and dragged me down a trail. "I gotta show you something." "Okay?" The trail kept twisting and turning till we made it to a giant tree. "Your last name is really white right your not adopted or anything?" "I'm pretty sure my last names white and as far as I know I'm not adopted." "Sorry, for being a little persistent." "Well what's this thing you wanted me to see?" He pressed his hand on the tree and a door and it slid open. He grabbed me and pulled me down a hole in the tree. We hit the ground very hard and lost balance. I fell backwards with Adam landing on top of me. I looked in his eyes and he leaned in.