cheater Part 4 ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ

The next day

It was same routine but I had to go work right after dropping Myung off to school then i was off the work. On the way, i decided send a text to Jungkook telling him that I'm off to work.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up with a ring from my phone. I checked who it was and of course, it was Yn. I got up and did my morning routine. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Hyunae sitting by the table with breakfast. I sat opposite of her and ate.

Jungkook: so Yn is at work right now and she'll probably be home around 6

Hyunae: so she won't be home for dinner?

Jungkook: nope, today Myung has an after school club which means I don't have to pick him up. They both would eat at a restaurant then come back. I would have been at work today but i have this week and next week off.

Hyunae: well, today that means we got the house to ourself today and you know what that means smirks

I smirked as well. Hyunae stood up and grabbed my hand. She dragged to me to the bathroom downstairs that Yn or i would use if one of us took a long time in the bathroom. I dropped my shirt outside of the bathroom and shut the door. Hyunae and I got into a heated makeout then we took it to the next level. We went on for a long time.

End of Jungkook's pov

after an hour, I arrived at my work place, I was told that I could take another day off. I was very confused for a moment.

Boss: Hello Yn, you should take today off of work

Yn: no, I should't sir. I already had a day off yesterday and the day before

Boss: you should, two day isn't enough for you to rest. You've worked far too hard and fainted two days ago. Please get more rest today.

Yn: alright sir, if you insist

With that I went back my car and began to drive away. It was 12 once I got home, I held the folders I bought on the way home. I entered the house and called out Jungkook and Hyunae. They both didn't answer which I founded extremely weird. I went to the kitchen, where they would normally be and dropped my folders on the table. I looked into the living room which was right next to the kitchen and didn't find them there either. I suddenly heard moaning in the downstairs bathroom. I slowly walked towards the door and saw Jungkook's shirt on the floor. My eyes began to water up as I picked up the shirt. The moaning noises filled my ears and I immediately broke down. I quietly cried while reaching for the door knob.

Myung: mummy!

I turned around and saw Myung standing by the front door. He wasn't supposed to be here right now.

Yn: Myung, love, you're supposed to be in school. What are you doing here?

wiping my tears away

Myung: the school had a power cut so we had to go home

Yn: how did you get home?

Myung: the teacher took me home. She knows how busy you are so she tried to call daddy but he didn't pick up

Yn: oh, is that so?

I walked towards him.

Myung: by the way, mummy, why are you crying and what's that noise? Where's daddy and Hyunae?

Yn: don't worry, love

I said as I caressed his cheek and hugged him. My tears began falling again.

Yn: let's go the park, hm?

Myung: ok mummy

 I took Myung's hand and went to the park.

Jungkook's pov

During our "session", I thought I heard Yn but it was probably my imagination. We both were into it so much. After that, it was 3, we decided to take a shower and went to make dinner early and ate. After we ate, it was around 5 so we went into the living room and watched a few shows. Yn should be home in an hour...

End of Jungkook's pov

Myung and I went to the park nearby our house. Myung went off to play. I sat by the bench and tears started coming out again. I kept on thinking about that moment.

??: Yn?

I looked up. It was Namjoon.

Namjoon: hey Yn, you ok? You're crying

Namjoon sat next to me and hugged me.

Yn: he cheated, Joon.

Namjoon pulled away

Namjoon: he did what?

I just kept on crying

Namjoon: actually calm down first then we'll talk

Namjoon hugged me again. After a few minutes I calmed down and explained what had happened.

Namjoon: aish that idiot. you should leave him.

Yn: hm... I should

There was silence between us.

Namjoon: Hey why don't I take you and Myung out for the whole day?

Yn: really?

Namjoon: yeah

Yn: alright then, I'll call Myung over

Myung: uncle Joon!

Yn: laughs nevermind

Namjoon: laughs hey buddy

He said picking Myung up

Namjoon: I'm taking you and your mum out today. 

Myung looked excited as he hugged joon.

After spending time with Joon, it was 7. Joon drove us home and we bid each other goodbye.

Myung: that was so much fun, mummy!

Yn: it was wasn't it?

Myung nodded. I think I developed a little feeling for Joon.

Jungkook's pov

It was 6:30, Yn and Myung hasn't come but I didn't really care. Hyunae and I just cuddled.

Hyunae: hey, Jungkook

Jungkook: yeah?

Hyunae: what if one day, Yn catches us?

Jungkook: hmm... I don't think she will.

Hyunae: hm... okay

She then drifted off the sleep. I looked at her. She was so much beautiful than Yn. I think I love her more than I do to Yn. I kissed Hyunae on the forehead and carried her to the guestroom. It was 7 and I heard the door open. I went downstairs to see Yn and Myung smiling.

Jungkook: well, looks like you two had fun today

Myung: yeah we did! We went with uncle Joon today

Jungkook: you saw Namjoon today?

I looked at Yn. She had a straight face. no smile.

Yn: bluntly yeah, anyways we're going to wash up and head to bed

Jungkook: alright, I'll head to bed. Oh and by the way, the light in the downstairs bathroom doesn't work anymore

Yn: okay. why were you in there the first place?

Jungkook: had to use the toilet

Yn: huh alright, i'll fix it in the morning, night

Jungkook: night...

Hmm, Yn seems a bit weird today... she would usually say "i love you" before goodnight...

End of Jungkook's pov