cheater Part 5 ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ

The next day

I woke up early today to fix the light then did my morning routine with Myung then I went to work.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up and checked my phone, it was 12. I didn't get any texts from Yn, which was weird. Same goes for yesterday. Could she have found out already? Oh well, I brushed it off and did my routine. I went to the kitchen and of course, Hyunae was there waiting for me. She walked to me.

Hyunae: hey

She hugged me

Jungkook: hey there

I hugged her back

Hyunae: you ready to do it again?

Jungkook: smirks I'll always be ready

Hyunae: let's get to it then

With that she dragged me to the bathroom. We did it again.

End of Jungkook's pov

I checked my phone. It was time to go and pick up Myung. I left work early every day now because the boss didn't want me to over work myself overnight every day. I went to pick Myung up from school.

Myung: mummy!

Myung ran to me once he saw me

Yn: hello there, love

I hugged him and held his hand to the car. As I drove the car, the scene kept on popping in my head so I decided to talk to Myung to clear off my head.

Yn: so Myung, what do you want for dinner?

Myung: beef steak!

Yn: smiles beef steak it is then

Myung smiled excitedly. We stopped by the store to buy ingredients for beef steak then went home.

Jungkook's pov

Hyunae and I decided to clean up and went into the kitchen after we've done it. I checked my phone, it was 3 and I got a message from Yn saying that she'll be home early today. I replied with an 'ok'.

Jungkook: Yn will be home early today

Hyunae: alright

End of Jungkook's pov

Once we arrived home, I started to cook. Hyunae walked in.

Hyunae: hey, do you need any help?

Yn: coldly no, I'm good

Hyunae: well ok. Let me know if you do

I ignored what she said and continued to cook. After I was done, we all ate. When we were done, Hyunae insist of washing the dishes. Jungkook went to help her. Myung went to read a book by the bench near the stairs. I went upstairs to our shared room to go on my laptop. I looked at a video, I watched it from the beginning and was still watching it. I heard footsteps coming towards the room. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook: hey, what you watching?

He looked at the screen and put his arm around me. Then Hyunae came up and asked the same then put her hand on top of Jungkook's hand. I felt their hands on my arm, which I didn't like. Then there was the scene that I didn't want to see. The scene that i wished didn't actually happen. My husband and bestfriend making out in the bathroom. My tears streamed down my face while I clenched my fist. I could tell that the two of them dropped their smile.

Flashback

When I was fixing the light, I decided to put up a camera in the corner where they wouldn't see it. I wanted to see if it was just me being crazy and imagining all of it.

End of flashback

I swiped off their hands of my arms and sharply stood up from my chair. I stared at Jungkook with tears streaming down my face. Hyunae ran to Jungkook's side and held his arm. They both had guilt on their face.

Yn: what, you thought you wouldn't get caught?

They were both silence.

Yn: you, Jeon Jungkook, you were supposed to take care of me and love me forever. You promised!

Jungkook looked at the ground

Yn: and you!

I looked at Hyunae

Yn: I let you into this house and this is what i get?! How could you both do this to me!

I slapped jungkook and Hyunae

Yn: I want you both out of this house

I walked passed between them. I went into the hallway and calmed myself down before going to Myung downstairs. I went downstair and sat with Myung.

Yn: hey Myung

Myung: hey mummy

Yn: what you reading?

Myung: I'm reading a book about animals

Yn: wow, can I join?

Myung nodded as he moved closer to me. We both read through the book together and talked about the animals. I suddenly saw Jungkook and Hyunae with their bags of clothes. They both still had guilt on their face.

Yn: I hope I never see you both again

They both stopped on their track.

Yn: you both won't last long. Oh Jungkook, only send me your address through messages and I'll send you the divorce papers. Now get out, the both of you. You both disgust me

They walked off. I broke down and hugged Myung.

Yn: myung, it looks like it's just you and me

Myung: mummy, there's something I didn't tell you

Yn: what is it, love?

Myung: that day we went out with uncle Joon, when you went to the bathroom, uncle Joon told me that he liked you.

I stopped crying.

Yn: what did you say?

Myung: I said that that uncle Joon likes you, mummy

I thought about Joon for a while. So it wasn't just me then, Joon had also developed feelings.