Part33: 4-7-2020

Maya's POV:
I walk over to the couch Lucas puts a towel down so I can sit down. I was going threw a lot of contractions and they were coming fast.

Lucas ran over to Riley and Farkle apartment and she came running in. I was screaming. The contraction were coming faster and faster. Lucas picked me up Riley grabbed the car keys and we went inside the car.

Maya: -cries- -yells-

Lucas:-rubs maya back- it's okay maya.

Riley sped all the way to the hospital. We went to the emergency side and the rush to the car.

Nurse1: we have a blonde women in labor.

Nurse 2: Mam are you having more than 1 baby by any chance? -rushing to hospital room-

Maya: yes twins.

They put me on the delivery bed. They tell me I don't have enough time for a c-section.

Riley: our parents will be here any moment. Lucas put on your outfit thingy.

They prepare to help me deliver. I was in a lot of pain Lucas was on the left side of me and Riley was on the right.

Doctor: okay maya you ready to push?

Maya: I really don't have a choice.

Doctor: -laughs- you ready? Go!

Maya: -yells- OMG! That hurts.

Doctor: okay another time go -counting 10-

Maya: -yells- -cries-

It was pushing for about an hour, I was crying, sweating.

Riley: she had been pushing for an hour!

Doctor: the first baby is always the hardest one.

My mom and topanga run and

Topanga: oh my poor baby having to push out two.

Maya mom: you got this maya come on.

I pushed one more time.

Maya: -yells-

Then I heard a whine, a cry from my baby. I turned to Lucas and he was crying. He went up to cut the umbilical cord.

Doctor: okay maya one more times

I sit up, grab Riley's hand while Lucas put a cold towel on my head, and I push as hard as I can. Then my second baby girl comes out.

Topanaga: wow they are beautiful maya.

They take care of my babies and hands me them.

Maya; -cries- wow, I am mother now.

Lucas: -cries- yea you are.

They all gather around to admire my baby girls. The oldest one had a blue tag and the youngest one had a yellow tag.

Riley: what's their name?

Maya: should we tell them now Lucas?

Lucas: yea it's time.

Maya: their names are Ameriah and Amiyah Friar. I'll tell you their full name in a minute

My dad and Corey came in with the diaper bags and everything else.

Shawn: -cries- wow? They are beautiful, they look just like you maya. No offense Lucas.

Lucas: -laughs- none taken.

I give Shawn Ameriah and he just put her to sleep so easily.

Maya: yup we are definitely coming over for baby sitting.

We all laugh, Amiyah starts to cry I went to feed her then Ameriah cries so I use my other arm to feed her.

Lucas: they are so beautiful

Maya: -smiles- -kisses Lucas-

Topanga? My mom, Corey, Shawn and Riley said they will be back tomorrow. They walk out and I Kiss Lucas one more time.

Maya: I never imagined my life to be like this.

Lucas: what did you imagine it to be?

Maya: I don't know, I know not this. It's so perfect. You, my family, our babies.

Lucas: we started a family of our own -smiles-

Maya: I have to tell you something.

Lucas: okay...

Maya: I think I want to talk to my biological dad.

Lucas: that's perfectly fine, what do you want to talk about with him?

Maya: just, why? And I want to see if I can forgive him.

Lucas: of course peaches.

Maya: I finish feeding Ameriah and Amiyah and I put them in their bassinet.

Lucas: why are you smiling?

Maya: because... -smiling-

Lucas: lemme guess you want to do more shopping got Ameriah and Amiyah.

Maya: yes! You know me so well -pats on side of bed- come on!

Lucas: -laughs- oh wait I have to talk to you about something as well

Maya: okay maya friar is listening.

Lucas: I think we should look into houses, our apartment is getting kinda cramped.

Maya: totally agree. Okay we do that next.

Lucas: okay -smile-