Sasuke's Discovery

-Begin Chapter-
(Sasuke P.ov)

"Enter." Lady Tsunade said from behind the door. I complied and opened it as I walked inside, followed by the other Genin teams including their Senseis. "You called?" Asuma said from behind his team, Choji, Shikamaru and Ino. "Yes, I have some saddening news." Tsunade said with the look of remorse on her face. "Naruto has...left the village." Tsunade said, slightly tearing up. "...Eh...? He what...?" I asked quietly. "I said he left the village." She repeated. "...No...he didn't. That's a lie, that's a fucking lie! He would never—!" I was cut off. "Sasuke, we know how you feel. Let me explain." She said. I realized what she meant and I glanced around behind me. Sakura looked guilty as she dissed Naruto ever since she met him. Ino seemed particularly fine with him being gone, she didn't look like she cared less. TenTen was also tearing up along with Hinata who was practically bawling her eyes out. Neji and all of the other males of the Genin teams looked down at their feet, avoiding eye-contact, especially Lee. Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi and all the other Senseis looked disappointed in themselves as if they knew this had happened before they walked in and as if they tried to stop him. "What do all of you know about this?" I asked, ignoring the fact that Tsunade was already about to explain. "Iruka...he was the first to notice Naruto when he was leaving." Kurenai said. "He watched Naruto walk into an unknown direction in the woods, so he figured that he was going on some sort of mission." Asuma added on. Kakashi nodded. "When he realized that he didn't come back after a while, he told me immediately afterwards." I gritted my teeth. "How? How could you all let this happen? Why?!" I shouted, tears of frustration began to stream down my face. "He obviously wasn't going on some stupid mission! Why can't you all see that? All of you have been forcing burdens upon his back and tortured him mentally for his entire life! Do you realize what you've done? Do you realize how much of a toll that most likely took on his mental health?!" I shouted through my tears, clenching my fists so hard, my knuckles were beginning to turn white. "It's all your fault! Yours!" I flashed a look that scared everyone shitless as I stomped out of the room, not looking back.

(Naruto P.ov)

I hope that me leaving the village won't bother anyone. I don't think it will, nobody ever cared about me anyway, they all just abused me. As I walked through the woods, I stopped. "Who's there?" I asked aloud, shouting into the darkness. "Oh? You sensed me, hm?" An unknown person's voice chimed in. It sounded male. The unknown person stepped out from behind the trees and into the light. He had long, blonde hair and a beautiful shade of blue eyes. His hair was tied up in a ponytail and the rest was out freely. Some hair covered the left side of his face. "Who are you?" I asked. He grinned. "Me? I'm Deidara, I'm part of the Akatsuki." He said. Well, I already knew that because of the red cloud symbols on his long black robe. "Ah, I was looking for you. Not you specifically, but I have a request." I said. He tilted his head in confusion. "Eh? A request, hm?" He asked. "Yes. If you let me join your group, I'll let you use me as a weapon if you like." I said. He thought about it for a moment. "But you're a Jinchuuriki, we're not exactly supposed to be working with you guys." He said. "That's what makes it so much more...fun, don't you think?" I asked. He smiled. "Very well, I shall take you to our base. If you betray us, just so you know, I will be the one to slaughter you." He said. "Gladly." I replied. I walked over to him as he lead the way to their hideout. "We'll need to inform Pain about your arrival." He said. He stopped for a moment and closed his eyes. I also stopped and waited for him to finish. He opened his eyes shortly, then began to walk again. "He said, 'Very well, we will have an Akatsuki robe made for you soon.'" Deidara said. I smiled maliciously while clearly showing a glint of malevolence in my eyes.

-End Chapter-

A/N, so you wanna know what happened with Sasuke after he stomped out of the room, eh? Well, he just went home and cried himself to sleep while thinking about how he could've confessed to Naruto. Oh yeah, and (insert cringey author's note here).