See you around..

My eyes water as tears stream down my cheeks. My face pale and emotionless as I stare into the darkness. Alone. thats the way I've always prefered it, and thats the way I was. Although I had no intention for my falling tears, they remained in their place. Drying as I slid them off my face with the sleeve of my sweater. I always felt alone. It didnt matter how many people I was surrounded by or what I did or who i did whatever with. I always. felt. alone. Like nobody listened. Like it would never get better. Then I met him. He changed everything. My life, my emotions. He changed me. "I will love you to the end of time. I would wait a million years". His words echoed in my mind as i tried to forget. He was always so secretive towards everyone. Everyone but me. I knew his thoughts and his feelings. I knew him. And not the him you saw walking down the street, music blarring and eyes on the ground. I saw him, for him. "I know you dont really like to talk that much anymore" i started. Not being able to take my eyes of the grass, covered slightly with dew. "I've realized how hard everything is. And how I could be dead any second. I never realized how..fragile everything is. Do you believe your missing out, that everything good is happening somewhere else?" The sun started to rise as even more tears than before continued to roll down my face. I ran my hands through my hair, as if trying to relieve the stress and sadness I had locked inside of myself. "everything is a blur." i paused to breathe in air, keeping quiet as I tried to stay strong. "I still love you. Forever and always." A painfull cry left my lips as I repeated the words I remebered all too well: "I will love you to the end of time". I stood and brushed the dirt from my pants and placed a red rose on the ground in front of his tombstone. "Ill see you around."