Part 2. Onizion is kill?!?!?

"Goddamit, Gre- I mean, James," Kai mumbled through the splintering door. Kai didn't even have to give any effort into pushing the door open, as the second he placed his hand on the door, it cracked down the middle. "Please, get out of bed. I'm tired of peeling you out of your own vomit and shit so you can take a god damn shower!"
Greg couldn't get in the shower, it would wash off his epic kombucha stank, which was the only thing keeping him awake while he created onlyfans content.
"NOOOOO-WUHHHH!!" Greg screamed as he clinged to his bedsheets. "Fine, I guess we need to do this the hard way, stank ass" mumbled Kai. Kai then at that moment pulled a comically large spoon out of his ass and scooted towards Greg, the wretched shit smell getting stronger. Kai shoved the spoon under Greg's unwashed gooch-grease ass and lifted up. "HRRRGGGG-AAAAA!!!" screamed Onision in pain as his waste crusties were pulled off of his body since they had stuck to the bed sheets. Now Kai was holding the disgusting fuck who was frozen in a fetal position on the comically large spoon. Kai, in his predator strength, carried Greg into the bathroom on the comically large spoon and dropped him into the bathrub. Kai turned on the hot shower and tossed a washrag at Greg's greasy fetal body. "Now clean." Kai said as he walked out of the room to hurl chunks.
If only a radiant, glorious, sexy being could help Greg escape this hell.