Chapter 1: The King

Skull Island. A land where evolution never stopped. Monstrous women roam this massive island. Lewd skirmishes happen, but two forces that many dare not face are the Kongs. A mother and daughter that defends the island from the never ending horny horde of Skullcrawlers. But they aren't alone.

No, in fact, far from it. These two queens, these beautiful alluring half simian women... love being dominated and fucked. But they were too large for the human inhabitants, and they didn't want to fuck the male Skullcrawlers. But luckily, they had someone who could satiate their urges. His name? Khanivore.

Part of a race that also guarded the island, he, like the two Kongs, Serpha and Konia, was the last of his kind. Fortunately, they had a few cases of cross breeding between species, which would produce children that was the species of one parent or the other. It really depended on which gene was stronger in the child.

But anyways, Khanivore is the only male creature large enough to mate with the two Kong's, and he loves them dearly. And he shows that very lovingly by giving a good hard fucking every now and then.

As of right now, they are dealing with some Skullcrawlers that had been prowling around. You can definitely tell who's who. Khanivore is a very tall, slender but very well built man. His body is covered by a skintight suit, which doesn't hide his quite large, but currently flaccid dick very well. But he is called a monster for a reason. Sprouting from the base of his neck is a massive tentacle appendage, armed with a large dagger shaped protrusion. He uses this very well, as he slashes and cuts at many Skullcrawlers. When many pounce at him, the tentacle splits apart to reveal that it's actually four tentacles with dagger like protrusions.

     And like a hurricane of blades, he cuts down anything in his way. Finally, the Skullcrawlers retreat, covered in hundred of cuts and some with broken limbs. Khanivore stretches and groans, flexing his long fingers tipped with sharp claws. His feet are paw like, ending in quite smalll but still sharp claws.

"Jeez, they're persistent little shits."

The two Kong's walk over. Serpha is quite a bit larger than her daughter and Khanivore, and has few wrinkles on her face as a sign of age, though their species can live for millions of years. But from her neck down she was as beautiful as her daughter. Massive, heavy breasts that were barely held back by a bra, and large perky nipples that were very evident against the cloth. They were much larger than any creature on the island, even her daughter's. Her ass was very large, and Khanivore loves massaging her cheeks.

Her daughter, Konia, is just as alluring, with a younger face and amber eyes, she's quite the sight. Although her breasts are smaller than her mother's, she is still quite young, and her own mother says her breasts are bigger than hers when she was Konia's age. Thanks to this, she isn't very bothered by her current breast size. It's enough to please Khanivore, so she's fine with it. Her ass was massive, larger than her mother's, plump, and round, yet somewhat muscular.

Despite these features, they are still monster girls. Their arms are covered with dense fur, and their feet are more dexterous than human feet. Sephra smirks befor yawning

"Indeed. Now, let's go relax."

The two Kong's giggle and walk off with a sway in their hips. Khanivore grins and follows them. They arrive at a large lake, not the Mire Squid's one, and they sink into the water. But the Kongs then press against Khanivore. There massive breasts squishing and rubbing against him. Konia then straddles his waist. She feels his rising shaft push against her covered cunt.

       She smiles sultrily, before she slips off her bra, and sways her breasts around. Khanivore instantly grabs them and gives them a strong squeeze. Konia moans loudly in ecstasy. Meanwhile, his tentacles unfurled, and coil around themselves to hide the blades. They then gently rubs themselves across Sephra's body. Then, they undress her.

    One rubs itself on her cunt, while the others coil around her breasts, squeezing and pulling, while also pinching her nipples. The fourth, gently pokes at her face. Khanivore pushes over Junior, rips off her bottoms, rips off his clothes and thrusts into her, while the first tentacle does the same to Sephra, and the fourth shoves itself into her mouth.

     The screams of pleasure echo across the island. Khanivore savagely pounds Konia's cunt, and gropes her massive breasts. His tentacles keep Sephra happy, and he groans as Junior's cunt squeezes his big dick. He has already fucked her many times before, but he never could tired of its wonderful warmth and gentle squeezes it gave his length. He continues to pound her, and he feels milk spurting out of Konia's breasts. Khanivore grins, before taking his left hand off her breast, before he quickly lowers and seizes her nipple in his mouth, fervently sucking on it. Sweet, rich creamy milk spurts into his mouth, and he guzzles it down.

"Ah~ Yes! Pound me harder! Suck on my tits! Mess up my cunt! Make me feel good!~"

"Gladly, my beautiful queen."

He increases his pace, thrusting in and out. Finally, the pressure that has been building up finally grows to be too much, and he releases. At the same time, Junior screams in ecstasy as she also releases. Khanivore's spunk floods into her womb, meeting hers and swirling around. Senior cums as well, and they all scream their pleasure to the island.

But Khanivore knows that Sephra wasn't finished. He slowly pulls out of Konia, and reverses treatment. Tentacles massaging Konia, dick pounding Sephra. And Sephra was enjoying. She hadn't been fucked like this since her husband died. She's even starting to think that Khan's dick was larger than her late husband's. She is on her knees, hands against the cliff as Khan vigorously pummels her cunt. Her thick ass ripples as his hips slam into hers. Khanivore grabs her plump cheeks, his hands almost being completely enveloped by the soft flesh. Her moans echo across the island. Finally, they reach they climax, and exhaustion finally sets in. Khanivore lay down, and the two Kong's hug his arm, burying them.

"Sleep well, my queens."

"Sleep well, our king."

     And as they fall asleep, something below them stirs. Deep in the bowels of the island, the massive nest of the Skullcrawlers is quiet, except for the whines and whimpers of those who fought the Kongs and Khanivore on the surface. But in a massive cave, where water pours down from the ceiling, the queen of the Skullcrawlers, Ramarak. She murmurs in her sleep, gently rubbing her cunt as she dreams of her own sexual fantasy. Which was fucking Khanivore of course.

      She twitches, her massive grey and black body shuddering. Her breasts are massive, luscious grey orbs tipped with huge perky dark grey nipples barely hidden by the skull ornaments that hung over them. None of the male Skullcrawlers dare get close, if the skull on her head was a big enough reminder. The skull once belonged to a male who had grown to nearly her size, and had tried to dominate her and impregnate her, while also becoming the new leader. That failed, and she ripped him apart, keeping his skull as a trophy and as a warning. Her pussy would only let Khan's massive girth into it's folds.

     She was waiting for a moment where the Kong's were weak, so she could get at least one good fucking before they wrenched her away. But until them, she waited. But little did she know, as the sun began to set, a group of humans was coming. And this group was her key to get fucked, whether she knew it or not.