Three Part 2

Zayn was doing his job, he was dredging the day it started out bad that morning and it

was about to get worse.

The Daycare called Zayn saying that Nixon got sick and he needed to be picked up.. The thing is.. Zayn had no one to watch Nix, so he had to literally begged Harry to let him bring Nixon there and to keep him entertained in the back...

Zayn walked in after a short break he took to pick up Nixon and arrived with him on his hip with Nixon sniffling and whining because his tummy hurt.

Zayn walked into the back and placed Nixon on the couch they had and grabbed the emergency stuff he had in Nixon day bag.
He quickly got him changed into something soft and blanket. Nixon was really not feel ing well, Harry walked in," thank goodness your back it's getting quite busy.. i called Louis and he says he will be over with medicine, a thermometer and soup for Nixon."

Zayn quickly put on his apron, giving a kiss to Nixon and patted Harry on the back,"

reminded me to thank your husband and thank you, you're a life saver,

" yeah, yeah now go back to work." Harry says shoot him to the counter.

Zayn just smiled and went back to work and not long later a familiar face walks in.

well, well look what we have here." Zayn says leaning on the counter.

hello Zayn, can i get-." Liam starts but zayn cuts him off.

a medium coffee, two sugar, one cream and a muffin."

i am getting predictable aren't i?" Liam says chuckling.

Zayn went and got the coffee ready," yeah kinda.. but i got a good memory and people who make a impression."

"so i made a impression on you?" Liam says with a smirk.

Zayn placed Liam's order on the counter and blushed a bit," umm.."

"Daddy?" Zayn hears a little voice say as they pulled on his pant leg, which made him jump a bit.

"Nix, what you doing out here?" Zayn says ignoring everyone looking at him.

uppie, i sitk." Nixon says with a pout.

Zayn bent down and picked him up, zayn felt Nixon's head he was really burning up, " bub, uncle lou should be here soon snd he will make you feel better ok? Can you go see uncle haz"

" no!" Nixon says putting his head in Zayn's

neck.

Zayn sighed Nixon was very stubborn and cranky when he is sick and Zayn realized Liam was still standing there," omg! I am so sorry.

"it's fine, cute kid is he yours? "Liam says with a smile that Zayn never seen since Liam started to come to the café a few weeks ago.

yes.. long story.. i am so sorry about this.. The Daycare called saying he is sick and i had to pick him up... i didn't mean to stop with your order like that." Zayn says with a sorry face.

" it's fine i totally understand i have a nephew that i took in and yeah it's not easy with a sick kid." Liam says grabbing his phone," you know, maybe when he is better, my nephew and him should have a play date. i think that would be fun for them.

Zayn was a bit shocked," um. Ok sure."

Zayn put in his number and passed him his stuff.

thanks Zayn, see you soon. Liam says smiling as he walked out.

Zayn sighed as he left and looked at Nixon who threw up on him just as Liam left, he walked into the back room," oh what am i going to do with you my little one