Five

The day on the ice was amazing Nixon learned how to skate thanks to Liam with his amazing skills to teach him how to skate.

Nixon had an amazing time, wanted to do that again.

Zayn was getting ready for another day at work, he grabbed Nixon's bag," Nixon ready to go?"

go?"

Nixon comes out of the living room, " where we

" i got to go to work bub remember? Your going to sit in the back and draw right?"

Zayn says ruffling his hair.

Nixon pouted," ngain?"

" like always bub." Zayn says lifting him into his arms and walked out the door.

Once they got to the café, Nixon was all set in the back at the table with the ipad, notebook and crayons so he can colour as well.

Zayn was working his butt off it was getting so busy, even harry pitched in with serving which he hardly does.

As it was getting quirt the door opened and Zayn seen the familiar face that he seen the past few days.

" hi Liam, the usual?"

yes please." Liam says leaning against the counter, taking his gloves and toque off,"

damn it's chilly out there."

wouldn't know."

oh yeah? I spent all day in here, so i

" lucky you, i been cleaning the snow off of the driveway all morning."

Zayn nods smiling as he put Liam's drink on the counter

Liam grabbed ut taking a sip," so Nixon's at daycare?"

" um.. no he's actually in the back, The Daycare is closed today." Zayn says motions to the door that lead to the break room.

oh, he must be bored back there?"

nah he's ok, it's not the first time. Zayn says with a shrug.

hey why don't i take him off of your shoulders for the rest of the day? I am sure he would like to get out of here and i am sure Logan would like to play with him too."

Liam says smiling.

are you sure? He's quite a handful." Zayn says with worry

we will be fine." Liam says smiling," go get him."

Zayn nods and went to grab Nixon who was ecstatic to be going with Liam.

Liam walked out the door with Nixon on his hip, Zayn felt a heart string being pulled it was so cute.