my og alexis

Totally not copying from Amino,, nope

NAME:

andrew 'alexis' valentino miranda

NICKNAMES:

alexis, lexi, lexis

AGE:

depends on the rp.

HEIGHT:

5'9

WEIGHT:

180 lbs.

GENDER:

transgender male to female

SEXUALITY:

pansexual

BIRTHDAY:

november 16th

MOTHER:

[CI](deceased) samantha miranda

FATHER:

(deceased) thomas jonathan miranda iii

SIBLINGS:

adam sylvester miranda. her twin brother

PETS:

she has a golden laborador named anthony. she loves him to pieces.

FRIENDS:

john laurens. she likes his morals and how he approaches things. elizabeth schuyler. they often have girls night out, talking about cute boys/girls.

rafael santiago casal. they've been best friends since college. him going off to be a poet, rapper and a singer. her going off to be a writer.

leanne-alexandre miranda. alexis' niece. alexis encourages her to accomplish her dream through any hardships. she also occasionally gives her relationship advice.

alexander hamilton. he and her butt heads occasionally but it's all out of friendship with him. they debate on several topics, him understanding her side and her understanding him.

CRUSHES:

she has quite the crush on rafael casal. she always thought he was hot from the day she met him, but she'll never tell him that.

APPEARANCE:

she has medium curly black hair. due to her heterochromia, she has a green and a brown eye. she has pale tan skin with freckles spotted all over. she has several scars on her back from her father. but that's a story for a different time.

PERSONALITY:

she's understanding, willing to listen to others before going full mama bear. she's very caring, just willing to be there to listen to you vent and to be a shoulder that you cry on. she's very quick to anger which causes her to distance herself from her friends due to her thinking that they'll talk about her behind her back. she's very secretive, liking to bottle things up inside which causes her to have little conversation with people. she's a goofball. her being somewhat clumsy, it makes her accidentally break things which either  angers her friends or makes them laugh.

HOBBIES:

she likes to act and sing, her performing in musicals. she also like to write poetry which she reads at open mic sometimes.

LIKES:

strawberry milk.
pocky.
her friends.
her brother.
crime shows.

DISLIKES:

assholes.
reality shows.
procrastinating.
not being organized.

backstoryyy:

family background:

her family migrated to the states in order to get a change of pace. when thomas lost his job, he snapped. he lost the only thing that mattered to him. he then turned to alcohol and drugs, altering his mind, causing him to take his anger out on his family. when alexis came out as trans, this only led to the abuse worsening. her mother was killed by him, right in front of adam, who managed to escape before thomas could get to him. adam and alexis were seperated due to child protective services, them being in different familes, they never got to see each other until their father died in prison, them both hating him for what he did, they never forgave him. they then moved in together when they both started college.

educational background, if needed:

alexis was seen as the bright child, adam, not so much. alexis procrastinated a lot, causing her grades to slip right when her mother died. she managed to get it together right before graduation. she graduated with an advanced honors diploma .

economic background:

her family wasn't rich but they weren't poor either. thomas being fired from his job made samatha get 2 jobs in order to keep the family in shape. thomas never did get another job. alexis and adam both got jobs while in high school to help their family with the little that they had left. samantha was grateful. thomas not so much.

religion, if needed:
christianity was heavy placed on her as a child. when she grew up however, she furthered away from her religion, becoming an atheist.