Part One

Tord hummed and then stretched with a little squeak, sighing as he finished editing the video he had made yesterday. Usually, he had someone edit his videos, actually, that person was probably editing some of his videos currently... Though Tord.. needed to edit this one himself. He had decided to go on 'hiatus' a break, for one month. Tord needed it, he needed time to actually sit and relax and really get his life together.

His eyes shifted close as he leaned back in his chair, taking the moment to revel in how he had managed to edit the video quickly; by quickly he meant it took him a whole 4 hours or so (with some breaks here and there) to get the video edited completely. Tord opened his eyes as he heard the soft pitter-patter and shaggy breathing of one of his dogs, not needing to even look to know which one it was, he smiled, turning around and confirming who it was, "Edgar~ my little baby~" he purred, chuckling and gently scooping the plump little pug up in his arms, kissing his wrinkled face.

Edgar didn't seem to be enjoying the love too much but soon he melted into it and just sort of allowed himself to be kissed and held and loved on. Tord set him down gently before getting up, stretching more and grunting as his back cracked. He needed a massage desperately...maybe he could get one during his break? The hiatus he meant. It was really odd though...not needing to make a video, just..him..in his home..alone with his dogs..no gasping and "Wottttt you haven't played tuber simulatorrrr??!" Or anything of the sorts. Just him and his dogs.

It was a little well..quiet now, annoyingly so, he felt like he had to be making a video right now, had to be doing something. Though he didn't, he needed to remind himself that this was for him. His fans should understand he really needed a break after so many years of doing the whole youtube thing.

His feet could be heard making soft taps against the cold flooring as he made his way to the living room, Edgar following close behind. As soon as he neared the couch, Tord plopped down into it, sighing and yawning, his eyes closed; he could fall asleep then and there, even though he wasn't in the most comfortable position.

"Hah..this is nice..right Edgar?" He opened an eye to look over at the dog that had wiggled his way onto the couch. Edgar only panted a little in response to Tord's words. He hummed for a long moment before huffing, getting up, "Well, guess I'll make some dinner then..- you hungry buddy?" Honestly, Tord needed to get a girlfriend or a roommate or something! Because he was currently here, wearing boxers only while speaking to his dog. How sad can it get?? All he needed was a bowl of ice cream and a chic flic to be on the tv honestly!

—————————————————————————

Tord had just finished cooking himself dinner, having given Edgar and Maya their food already. He sat at his table, alone, staring down at the meal he had just made before frowning at it. Tord was..lonely? Bored?? It was so quiet in his home and Tord didn't have anyone to talk to.

He had a girlfriend..but well, it didn't work out after a while, though they decided to just be friends and maybe make videos together every now and then like they used to. There was no drama with the breakup or anything, which was nice.

But....now..Tord just didn't enjoy being alone. He couldn't invite Edd or Matt over..it would take a while till they could even get here! And it was similar situations for his other friends.
He could always call Cry.. definitely couldn't invite him over as Tord didn't know anything about who he really was... He didn't know what Cry looked like or what his real name was or anything, and Tord respected that of him.

"Ugh, I'm just gonna call him." He huffed to himself, grabbing his phone and scrolling through his contacts, quickly finding Cry, he hesitated, finger hovering over the call button as he debated with himself mentally.

Tord took in a deep breath, releasing it and pressing call, holding the phone up to his ear anxiously, waiting and waiting.. and waiting.
He got the voicemail instead: "Sorry I'm not at the phone currently, leave a message..or something." The deep voice was sort of nice to hear...

He set his phone down, frowning and then sighing. He would try again later, though most likely, as it was late, Cry could be asleep. Tord wondered if maybe they had the same time zones...he was still trying to get to know Cry better.

He hummed, beginning to eat his food, but frowning in the silence, feeling...sad...
—————————————————————————
(829 words)