Losed in hope

Eric sighed as he sat on chair beside her bed. She was sleeping peacefully after giving heart attack to whole family. He gripped his hand hold around her as he kissed her back of the hand and held her hand close to his cheek.

Emily face is so pale and her face was lacking her chubby cheeks and her body is lacking of her normal weight. She was very thin in hospital white, blue checks dress lying on the hospital bed with oxygen mask on her face and with tubes attached to her body.

"Why are you still sleeping babygirl? It's been long two years! And here you're still sleeping on this bed?" Eric said still looking at her pale face.

"Don't you think it's unfair to me? I can bear your anger and furious emily but not my silent emily.. Please come back to me, I may go crazy but I will still wait for you forever even it takes my eternity!" he said.

There was a knock on the door, his assistant daniel opened the door "Sir! It's time to go! You have to attend board meeting in kings industries!" as soon as he said he went out, it's like everyday routine for him.

Eric everyday visit emily not missing any day. If he have to go for other country or city, he will send his subordinates. Daniel didn't know what a Truelove means because of his parents divorce in his young age from then he believed that love never exists, it's just a attraction and desire we drown ourselves to let go of the loneliness and to create new generation but he was proved wrong by Eric who was very loyal to emily in last two years. He will always brought flowers and set them up in vase. Talk to her for hours even she can't respond him. He was working for Eric from year, at first he was confused with his daily visits to hospital then he got to know about the story from the Eric bodyguard. His respect towards him increased more after learning his determination.

"Time to go babygirl.. Please come back soon. Have a nice day.." he said before kissed her forehead briefly for a seconds.

On the day after she was shoted with gun, they immediately sent her to hospital. She was taken into emergency word. Soon whole family came to hospital. After four hours operation, doctors came out with a good and bad news that bullet was taken out but when she was shoted her body filed towards the wall where her head hitted the concrete wall pretty hard making her drown into endless sleep known as coma.

From that day, Eric never failed to go hospital along with james who goes in morning and evening after his office work.

He walked out of the highly facilited room in special ward only reserve for her. His gentle eyes turned into cold one, Soon he was infront of kings industries main head branch office where his babygirl was shoted. He emitted cold in his eyes as he remembered that incident. He glared at the wall as if it is the one who beated emily.

He walked towards the elevator only nodding coldly whoever greeted him. Sure from last two years his behavior changed with emily not being with him. He became cold ice bulge which was impossible to break, only his family and Ron know how difficult his life was. They know how much pain he was going through that's why they never tried to change him. But now it's going aboard, he can't live his life like that forever his life.

He made his way towards the board meeting. There was only his parents,James,lily,ron were waiting along with their one of the investor Paul gregory, his daughter, Regina gregory who was wearing bright red dress with small smile on his face.

Eric raised his eyebrow as he saw the people in the room, he understood their intentions he didn't even bother to greet anyone"I thought there is a board meeting here not family meeting!"

"But it is important meeting, it's for your life!" James said in serious tone, anyone can easily find out emily absence took troll on his body. He look old than he actually age, his face pale with many sleepless nights. Lily is not better than him, she was only one who keeping in his hope.