Scp role switch au

(Art credit: https://www.deviantart.com/nd-painter/art/human-scps-sketches-432432357)

Not a very original au, I've seen variants around but I'll post this anyways.
In this au, the roles of the scps and himans are switched. Basically, all the reaserchers/ doctors are scps and all the scps are reaserchers/ doctors.

Kondraki: SCP 408, The butterfly king. Humanoid with butterfly attributes and an affinity for growing plants, claims to be thousands of years old

Clef: SCP 166, The ukulele man. Extremely powerful reality bender. Claims to be part of the fae and hundreds of years old. Has an affinity for lying. 

Ice: SCP 935, The iceberg. Basically himself except much more powerful with his ice abilities, has stationed himself at the military base he distroyed when he became anomalous. Basically feral but can have contact with some people.

Gears: SCP 172, The sleeping prince/ the cog. A young man in a coma who seems to be asleep, many cotbg traditional assets are attached to him (like traditional clothing for the church). Little is known about him and foundation assumes the worst will happen if he wakes up based on a cotbg prophecy. Cotbg wants him back.

Bright: SCP 963, The immortal. A dopplganger type creature able to shapeshift and take over someones life by touching them, this kills the person immediately.

Glass: SCP 302, The talking glass. A glass ballerina statue that gives you therapy sessions if you ask. If you touch him however, you will inherit the properties of glass over the span of a day and die before 3:30 AM of the next day.

Rights: SCP 978, Textbook case. A bookcase filled with 14 textbooks and 3 photo binders. All textbooks, no matter the outside cover, have their contents shift to be able to converse with the reader. The photos in the albums move. The bookcase itsself is normal, only the books and albums are anomalous.

Kain: SCP 040, The all knowing boy. A talking golden retriever who answers any question with a known answer correctly.