One Kiss

Roxy had announced that she would be splitting up the songs.

We will be listening to One Kiss by our dear blueberry princess "Haden announced with a smirk , which was obvious the blueberry was Evie.

A song I sing a solo 😂😂 That was all that was going through Evie's mind.

Evie its a a love song ,basically our dear Audrey turns evil out of jealousy over Mal and Benny boo ,so she spells all of Auredon but the VKs , meaning Dopey junior gets spelled and true Love's kiss works every time " Roxy says winking at Evie and Doug who blush hard.

Everyone was in shock while , Audrey and her granny were crying . Evil queen was beyond mad. Roxy switcher on the TV.

Don't freak out, it's okay
'Cause true love can save the day
And I think we feel the same
But I don't know

What do you mean you don't know " Mal asked raising her eyebrows at the blueberry, who just shrugged.

I caused this "Audrey sobbed looking at the sleeping Doug. Mal actually felt pitiful for the pink princess.

No I did I shouldn't have stole Ben from you " Mal answered with truth in her voice. I was wrong about her Audrey thought and just smiled at her. In the background both Leah and Maleficent were fuming. Sleeping beauty and Prince Philip were staring at the young princess and Fearie in admiration.

When we met, it was sweet
He was oh so into me
Seems like things are meant to be
But I don't know

Awe thats cute "Uma announced out of nowhere , shocking alot of people. Mal went over to Uma and hugged her ,which the pirate stayed stiff for a few minutes but eventually hugged back.

Eh didn't neh yeh cared about lerv " Harry said in his amazing accent .

I might be a VK but if Mal and Evie can find love then I can right ? "Uma answered a bit unsure but she smiled when she saw a lot of the adults and the children nodded .

Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough

I'm sure I love you " Doug answered with a bit of confidence ,Evie had a soft smile on her face while the dwarves looked a bit proud.

One kiss, one kiss
It all comes down to this
One kiss, one kiss
Ohh
One kiss, one kiss
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go (go)

How am I there "Uma said with a bit of excitement.

You'll help save Auredon " Haden answered with a smile , knowing that Uma will be happy because in a way he hated the fact Uma and Mal didn't know that they were half sister's.

Keep it cool, keep it calm
Think he's loved me all along
But maybe I got it wrong
So I don't know (hey)

Why do you doubt yourself " surprisingly that cane from Audrey and Evil Queen.

I don't know " Evie simply Answered with confusion.

You're pretty , sweet , smart and talented why do you doubt yourself !!! "yelled Doug witch made Everyone jump. Ben went to calm his friend down ,while other's looked a little scared cause no one has ever seen Doug that mad.

Sorry " Doug said softly noticing the whole theatre eyeing him

He's so good, got my back
But maybe I'm just too bad
Could we be a perfect match?
Now, I don't know

You're actually the nicest VK "Dizzy said sweetly which made some coo .

Thanks Diz " EVIE said while basically torturing Dizzy with a hug.

No wrong "Uma answered smiling.

Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough? Ooh-ooh-ooh

One kiss, one kiss
It all comes down to this
One kiss, one kiss
Ohh
One kiss, one kiss
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go (go)
Yeah, here I go

I feel my heartbeat beating saying, "It's gonna work"
But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt
Either I will or I won't
What if I do and he don't?
Is he my Romeo?
Oh, there's only one, one way to know

Kiss him already "Evil Queen and Uma yelled in unison.

One kiss one kiss it al comes down to this
One kiss one kiss

Evie , nervous to define her feelings for Doug, wakes him with "true love's kiss

Awe " The theatre echo's 

My daughter " Evil queen wipes away her tears in pride.

Mama "Evie ran to her mom with tears in her eyes , Belle and a few other woman cood.

My little evilette I'm so sorry " EQ said with  so much pride and happiness .She then walked over to Doug who looked beyond scared of What was coming.

If you hurt my daughter I will  feed you poison apples "EQ threatened ,but hugged Doug witch he gladly hugged back. Evie had no time to coo cause the Dwarves , snow white and her husband tackled her into a hug.

3mins later

The whole theatre is busy Singing one kiss except for Maleficent and Leah.

So so sorry I haven't updated since last year but I'll be updating at least once a month .

If u decided to follow me on Insta tell me your insta name so I can tag u when I post .
💕💛🌼💛💋💙