Falling hard - part 8

Americas pov/

I yawn feeling two arms around me I look up to see Russia. I blush his ushanka was tilted and he was smiling in his sleep. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I didn't notice I was sitting there staring at him. Till I hear someone walk into the room. I turn around to see who it was still on Russia's lap. I see Japan she's smiling ear to ear. "You guys are so cute you have to be dating!" She whispers to me trying not to wake up Russia. "W-what no no Russia doesn't even swing that way" I stutter my face going red. "Man, that sucks," she said acting sad but she seemed like she knew something I didn't. As Japan walked out of the room I feel Russia pull me in closer and grunt in his sleep. I lean over and grab my phone checking the time, I've got to get to my dorm and get ready for class but I don't wanna wake Russia.

I try getting out of his grip but he just tightens it. So I face him and start shaking him he grunts "Russia come on, I gotta get ready for class wake up." His eyes start to flutter open his eyes meeting my sunglasses when he wakes. "M-Meri!?" Russia's face was turning red but I just ignored it. "Finally, I was trying to wake you up. I've got to get our dorm and get ready for my classes I don't know about you." 

"Oh, yeah I've got classes today just later" Russia yawns rubbing his eyes I hop off his lap and pull him up. "Okay let's go get ready then!" I say hastily walking towards the door. "Okay, okay im coming" Rus chuckles. "Bye Japan thank you!!!" I yell to Japan in the other room. I tug Russia out the door my hand in his, I pull out my phone and check the time and I have 5 minutes till my first class starts. I let go of Russia's hand and start taking my clothes off while speed walking. "M-Meri wtf" his face was completely red. I start to laugh "I have 5 minutes I need to change quick!" 

"We're in the freakin hall!" Russia picks up the clothes I just threw on the floor as were speed walking. Im just in my American flag underwear now I grab Russia's hand we run down the hall to our dorm room. We pass several other countries some laugh others just stare in awe. I unlock the door run to my room and throw on clothes while Russia follows behind me putting my old clothes on my bed. "Thank you, Russia but I gotta go now" I give him a quick hug and run out the door grabbing my bag on the way out. 

Russia's/ pov 

I just stood there in Meri's room still processing what just happen. I sigh and look around his room right before I left I saw his mac book laying side his bed. "That stupid American" I chuckle aloud. I pick it up and go to my room and set it on my bed as I get ready for my classes. I quickly put on a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I grab my bag and Meri's mac book. I make my way to his first class not sure if he will still be in it. I walk in "hey, is Mer-... America in here?" I ask politely scanning the room. "No, he will be in his second period, " 

"Okay, thank you" I walk out closing the door behind me. I walk to Meri's second class. Walking in spotting him right away, I walk over to him and lay his mac book down on his desk. "Huh... Omg Rus, you are a freakin lifesaver thank you!" He hugged my waist from his seat. "Yea, yea just don't forget it next time Meri" I chuckled and hugged him back. People started to whisper but I ignored it. "Okay im sorry" he pouted, I patted his head and made my way out of the class.

I walk to my first class it was really loud till I walked in. I was confused but sit down in my seat. Pulling out my mac book opening my email. I hear giggling and whispering from behind me.  I turn around "what the hell is so funny" I ask getting aggravated. Germany and Poland look up from a phone. "Have you not seen the video?" Germany asks while Poland looked scared. Germany turns the phone around and replays the video. It's America running down the hall naked and me in hand. My face goes red, god damn it stupid Meri why'd he have to do that. "Aren't you two dating?" Poland asks quietly. "W-what the hell no we're not! I'm not even gay!" I blurted out my flag no longer being blue and white just red. Germany clicks his tongue "Mhm denial, yep everyone goes through that stage. Don't lie to your self Russia." He says quietly and I turn around as the professor walks in.

I couldn't focus all class all I could think of was America and if I really did like him. I think im falling hard for this idiot, and there's no stopping it.

-----------------------