0.03

jdevries

1,934 likesjdevries: finally saw my brother on the podium, had to dress nice for it!!

1,934 likes
jdevries: finally saw my brother on the podium, had to dress nice for it!!

marcusarmstrong_: p3? more like pretty
enzofitti: aw man, with those heels you'll be taller than me
gelaelized: can't wait to see you tonight!

.

"Isn't it too short? Look at all the skin you're showing!" Nyck protests

"You're not even going to see me, what's the point? I'm not changing, let's go"

He shuts up and gets in the car.

.

When I step out of the car, all eyes are on me. People start whispering and some even tell me that I look good.

I spot the boys inside and practically run to them, being the only people I know.

"Hi guys" I smiley say

"You look even better in person" Sean manages to say.

The music is already loud and I've lost my brother since I got out of the car.

"So, who are you trying to impress with that? Cause it totally worked" Robert asks me

"Who said I dress to impress? I'm forced to be here so at least I should look good"

"Well, good is an understatement" Marcus winks

I roll my eyes at the boys and Sean takes my hand and gestures with his head towards a more quiet place.

Once we get there, he lets go of my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, visibly worried.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just don't seem like yourself"

I giggle. "You've known me for three days, how can you tell if I'm myself or not?"

He just looks at me for a second, then starts talking again.

"Just know you can talk to me at any moment, okay?"

I just nod.

"Come on" he says, as a more slow song starts playing, "let's dance"

He takes me in the middle of the dance floor and pulls me close to him. I wrap my hands around him and he does the same. Looking at each other, we start dancing really slow.

Marcus.

"DeVries, a word?" I ask the short boy

"Sure" he follows me outside

"So," I start as the door closes, "is Julia single?"

He punches me in the arm "Not cool, Marcus! She's my sister"