The Annoucement Ch. 9

KINDA A PART 2 OF CH. 8! JUST A HEADS UP!

Emma~

I wake up still in Killian's embrace. I look up to see if he was a awake, which he was. He gave me his dashing smile with the words, "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning" i say as a reply, "you do know what we have to do today right," i ask still just lying there. He sighs, "Yes, i know Swan we have to tell your parents about the engagement." We then roll out of bed and get ready for the day. I put on a royal blue striped sweater, jeans, boots and my red jacket. I loved this jacket, it was really comfortable and i have had it since i brought Henry back to Storybrooke a couple of years ago.

We then go back to my new place to pick up Henry and take him to school. I decided to drive him, because it was just one of those mornings when i was too tired to walk. I was very anxious, and worried about telling my parents about our engagement. I didn't know how they would respond, or if this would add damage to our relationship. It didn't matter, it is my choice on who i want to marry, it always has been ever since i could talk. I then steer the car to the side of the road and parallel park in front of the school. I wave bye to Henry, and jump back into the car with Hook.

Just as i was about take the car out of park and put it in drive, Killian puts his hand on top of mine. I look up, he says, "Swan, i can tell your nervous about telling your parents today. I also am scared, but when we get married i want you to be comfortable with telling me what is on your mind, no matter the issue." He was right, i need to always be open with him. I wouldn't be fair to him or me, to keep it locked up inside; so i decide to talk to him about how i felt, like if he was a diary. "I'm just scared of their reaction... Like what if they are very upset about it, they already focus most of their time on Neal anyway." I felt refreshed telling him. "Emma love, don't worry about the "what ifs" think of the possitives. You know they will support you and wouldn't get in the middle of true love." I smiled, he was right my parents would get mad they would be happy and over joyed. "Your right Killian," i say with a grin. "Aren't i always" he smirks. I laugh and start to drive the car to the apartment.

When we arrive, my mom answers the door. She smiles, "hi Emma, hows the house?" "Great," i say, "i have great news to tell you and dad." She looked so excited then said "We have good news as well!", opening the door, she went up stairs to my old room and got David. As Hook and i stood there i tell him to let me do the talking, and he agrees with the idea. As my mom walks back down the stairs with my dad we all walk over the table and sit down.

I tell my mom to go first, but she insist that i tell them first. "Mom... Dad... As you know me and Killian have been together for a very long time..." I look at my mom, she was so intently listening, and when i glanced at my dad he looked scared out of his mind. Killian then grabs my hand from underneath the table, to help gather my thoughts. "I can't imagine, a life without him... Then just yesterday evening, Killian proposed to me." I then lay my other hand that Killian is not holding on the table to show them the ring. My mom started to turn bright red, and my dad gave a big smile. "My baby girl is getting married," said my mom. Then my dad started rubbing my hand with the ring on it and said "i couldn't be happier for you, Emma." After they calmed down i asked them what their big news was.

"Oh, ya i almost forgot." Said my mom, "this will just make your wedding day even better i hope!" I start to get a little confused, but wait for her to finish before i asked questions. As my mom continued "i was talking to Gold, and he said that he will a way for all of us to go home to the Enchanted forest, by the end of next week." I smiled realizing that my mom was saying that we were all going back, and that Hook and i should get married there and would have to fill the shoes as the princess and prince at the old kingdom. It was not half bad the part about getting married their, it would be something like those fairytale weddings; but i didn't want to become the Queen eventually of a kingdom. I looked at Killian and could see that he was thinking the same thing. "This is wonderful," i say trying to wiggle a way out of the apartment, but my mom wasn't done. "Emma, you must follow the, past traditions of this family." I gave them a confused look, but my father fills me in. "We get to announce your engagement to the entire kingdom, well all of town." Again i just smile not wanting to hurt their feelings, and that i didn't know what else to say as a response. "Well, we have to continue getting Emma settled in her new house," said Killian. "Okay," said my mom, "Have fun!" Then me and Killian slip out and got back to my house and really get me unpacked this time.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I AM GOING TO ADD MORE A OUT THE VILLAIN NEXT CHAPTER. SO FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME IDEAS, AND TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YA!!