chapter 1

Four six year old kids, aboud lusol, ziyad bloodborne,Ismael bluestorm, and layal alabaster attended the same school, faith pivot school, where Adnan alabaster was the principal of the school. One fateful day, they saw layal's brother, Jaafar alabaster, play a card game called vanguard with his friends. Jaafar decided to teach them how to play it. Ismael chose the aqua force, and his ace was bluestorm dragon maelstrom. Layal chose the Bermuda triangle, and her ace was super idol riviere. Ziyad chose the royal paladin, and his ace was blaster blade. And finally, Aboud chose the shadow paladin, and his ace was blaster dark.

Vanguard was a famous game back then. Everyone played it.and the principal encouraged students to play in free times. in fact, he sometimes joined them for a few games. Life was very peaceful back then. The beauty of this world of vanguard always captivated these children.

One day, aboud and ziyad were playing a match against each other. The match was for ziyad's favor "Now, my Alfred early attacks!" Ziyad says competitively. Aboud couldn't guard, so he took the damage and lost "aww, I lost!" He says pouting. Ziyad"HAH, what did I tell you, royal paladin is stronger than shadow paladin!" He starts laughing pridefully "you can't win against the royal paladin!" Aboud got mad and just bursted out, layal followed him. Ziyad was jealous of aboud for having her attention alot "hmph! I'm supposed to be layal's best friend, not him" he mumbled.

Aboud sat on the staircase, curling up sadly, layal sees it and decided to sit beside him "hey, are you alright, aboud?" She asks sympathetically "go away..." Was all he could muster as he was sad. Layal tried to speak with him "you know... Even though ziyad is my best friend... I'll always consider you my b..b..boyfriend" she says blushing like crazy. She knew quite alot for her age. "But I don't to just be your boyfriend..." He says, shocking layal, she thought to herself till he spoke again "I want to be your best boyfriend!" The dense boy says, and layal gave a "I figured..." Face. After a little talk, she left aboud, and he was left by his own to think. Suddenly, he heard a voice saying "my Vanguard" and then he got transported to planet Cray "woaah" was all he said. He then saw blaster dark, standing in front of him. "My vanguard, I choose you to be the vanguard of Shadow paladin. I will be your avatar, so let us embark to greatness."

Then, aboud felt himself get back to earth, his eyes changed color to red and a rainbow like glow can be seen "now, I gained the power to win against all. My psyqualia." He laughed "and I will make a better world, one where I rule over as it's overlord. And that's through project paradise!!!" He menacingly laughs. The peace has been disrupted, and the fate of two worlds collide for the first time.