chapter 2

Ziyad was sitting on a bench, thinking of why layal cares so much about aboud. He thought that aboud was about to steal his spot as layal's best friend, which pissed him off so much.

He holds his blaster blade however, and he starts feeling a bit better. He wanted to calm down to think about his next move to stay as layal's best friend.

However, aboud appeared in front of him, but he looked different. Instead of their usual bluish color, his eyes turned ruby red. Instead of his red hair, his hair was pitch black. And his smile was sadistic unlike his usual warm, innocent smile.

"Hello ziyad" aboud says as if he looked down on ziyad. "What do you want aboud..." he says "...and what happened to you?" He says with a hint of concern. "That doesn't matter now ziyad, I just want to cardfight you, let's see who is better than the other." He says with a very unsettling smile. "Very well, we will fight then!" The naive ziyad accepts the challenge, completely oblivious about aboud's newly profound power.

The fight didn't last long however, ziyad went first, but by the time aboud reached his phantom blaster dragon ride, the match moved to his favour, and he won with 2 damage left to lose. "How.... How is this possible!!" Ziyad says, then noticed aboud's eyes reflect a strange rainbow glow from them. "It appears that even you can't deal with my psyqualia." Suddenly, a silhouette of blaster dark appeared in front of ziyad, it slashed him and ziyad suddenly snapped back to reality from the immense pain he felt. He noticed a shallow yet painful wound appear on his abdomen. "That was a warning, next time will be more painful." He says as he laughs and leaves.
Ziyad was extremely mad and confused, as he went to the infirmary. "Just... Why would he do that?!" The confused ziyad did not know, aboud was mad about power now, crazed to get more.