Prologue

Bam! The gunshot made her jump. A minute later, bam! What happened? Becky walked outside into the frightful storm. Sheriff Gregg was laying on his back in the mud, his face caved in and a bloody mess. She looked away.
There was another trail of blood leading between houses. She followed the trail. A loud boom shocked the air. Wind blew her hair into her face. It even pushed her down a couple of times.
She sprinted. A fence with a hole in it. She passed through it. "Dallas!" She shouted. She saw him past some fences. Staring at the water tower. "Oh shit." He murmured.
Becky took a short cut. Becky ran across a plain field of grass. The water tower was in the field. Thunder boomed and wind howled as she ran to it.
When she reached it, she hid in a bush near the legs. Dallas came. -Becky left some dialogue out of her journal, but it's in Dallas's, she wrote in his after he died.- She pushed him down.
There was a bullet wound in his chest. She started crying. She let him get up. "Run." He said.
She ran. Dallas climbed. She got to a good distance and watched him on the top of the tower. Suddenly something tackled her.
"Get off!" She shouted. When she saw his face, she wasn't sure it was a he. She wasn't even sure it was a human. It's face kept changing, shapes, colors, faces.
Suddenly, kapow! She looked at the water tower. A blinding light expanded into the sky. The weird it-man disappeared. It's face stuck as Dallas's. The clouds glowed orange and then disappeared.
The wind stopped and the rain turned blue.
The water tower let out metal cries and whines, and then collapsed to the ground. Dallas was nowhere to be seen.
When Becky walked back into town, everything was back to normal. Dallas's Aunt and Uncle ran up to him. "Where's Dallas!" They both said.
Becky started crying again. "He's gone."

There's now a statue in the center of town, and it's of Dallas holding a cattleman revolver in his left hand and his metal ball in his right. Except the metal ball is raised into the air.
Every time it rains, the rain is blue, and the things and the man never came when it rained.

Until it started snowing.