Chapter 64

CHAPTER 64

ESTHER'S POV

I lean on the counter and groan as the front door slams. Niall jumps a mile high on the couch. When Niall and I got here last night, or this morning, we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up about twenty minutes ago and took some pain killers to get rid of this horrendous headache. I pulled all the blinds closed and decided to make some breakfast.

Andee comes walking in, wearing the same clothes as last night and wearing a pair of Harry's sunglasses. She pulled her coat off and laid it on the bench by the front door.

"Where have you been?" I raise my eyebrows at her; Andee isn't one to stay out all night.

"I was too drunk to try and navigate my way home so I crashed on Harry's couch." she explained as she walked up to the counter and grabbed a banana.

"Suuuuure you did." Niall chuckled, teasing her.

"I did you jackass! I'm not like that! Do you think I would actually do that?" she yelled and threw an orange at Niall, and she's still got a good throw, luckily he caught it. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs.

"Gosh, what's up her ass?" Niall mumbled as he stood up and joined me at the counter.

"She's always grumpy after a late night of drinking." I look at the stairs, staring after her. "It's no big deal, don't take it personally." I turn around to look at him and smile.

He smiles back. "That was fun last night." He leans in to kiss my forehead. "But let's not do it again for a while? I have a hangover from hell." He rubbed his forehead.

"Do you want an aspirin?" I asked and he nodded. I started walking towards the stairs. "I'll make breakfast, drink lots of water."

I twirled up the staircase and walked towards the bathroom. I grabbed the aspirin and decided to check on Andee. I knock on her door lightly and open it slowly.

"You okay?" I ask her. She's all snuggled up in bed, covers pulled up to her chin. She rolls over to look at me.

"Yeah, just tired, Harry's couch is really uncomfortable." She giggled. "After I sleep I'll come down and eat something." She yawned. I left a few aspirin on the table by her bed and went back downstairs.

**

The Saturday after New Year's Andee didn't have to work so we were doing our usual Saturday morning routine, making pancakes while dancing around the kitchen, when the doorbell rang.

Andee continued dancing while I ran to get it.

When I opened the door my eyes landed on two girls, both taller than me, one with red hair and one with brown.

"Hi! We're your new neighbors! We brought cookies!" The redhead smiled brightly, I was about to respond but I was cut off by Andee

"MY ANACONDA DON'T! MY ANACONDA DON'T! MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!" she screamed as she danced with her back to us.

"Uh, hi!" I said. "That was awfully nice of you." I smiled as I took the plate of cookies from them.

"We were going to bring them over earlier but we're really busy with work around New Year's." the brunette said. Before I could try and work out what job would make you work on New Year's Andee interrupted me again.

"I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY! AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME!" She squealed, doing ballerina moves around the living room. How does she not notice we have company?