Arc 0: Love By Blood

The forest stood like little soldiers on the horizon. The night sky, filled with stars, illuminating the side of the cliff which lent of the forest canopy like a stone giant. The black trees swayed gently in the evening breeze while the moon watched over. 

A few sounds could be heard in the canopy. There were rustles in tress and the occasional howl. The noise kept the atmosphere alive all a while everyone slept, the forest remained awake and in there, deep inside is a little city awakening

The breeze blew warm announcing the coming of summer's hottest days. The aroma of the tall grasses were an intoxicating perfume and the starry night above was a painting more sublime than any man could create. The clarity above became reflected in the handsome males mind that was a like a polished mirror. Clear and still.

The peerless male's delicate fingers ran threw the soft and silky snow white fur of his cat that purred in satisfaction. It rubbed it's cheek against it's owner who adored very much.  The scene was simply adorable. Although it was with a grown man with his cat.

A chuckle left the man's lips, it sounded like the music of rills. One would be surprised to see how this man acted. His usually aloof and cold personality had been thrown out the window, no where to be seen.

On the table next to him was a glass of tea, the sweet scent wafted through the air. Giving a calming effect. The godly looking male was reading a book silently. A gentle smile formed on his face as he chuckled. The white cat of his was prancing around trying to attract it's masters attention.

This is when he was most calm, just him and his lovable cat out drinking tea accompanied by sweets on the balcony. Staring up at the night sky. This is where he found his peace. How he wished it could last forever. But that is impossible,. It is inevitable to face challenged throughout life. It is not always bad though as you can use obstacle to help repel you forward.

With a contented smile the handsome male snuggled with his adorable white cat and shut his eyes. Enjoying the peace while it lasted. He listened to the owl chirping in the background along with the sound of rustling trees.

--------------------------------------------

The warm ball of light filtered through his thin eyelids awakening him. Rays of brightness cast squares onto the glossy stone floor, reflecting onto several objects in the room which decorated its otherwise simplicity. 

The yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blinds. The half-awake male burrowed himself in the warm, soft sheets like a nestling bird. Nian Zhen's long eyelashes fluttered open as he had awoken from his sleep slumber. Although he hadn't slept much he didn't looked tired at all, his eyes free of the dark circles that should be there. His skin smooth and without blemishies. 

Nian rubbed the remainder of his sleep from his eyes and his ruby red eyes gazed out at the horizon; it's vivid lights extended the rosy sky.

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. It is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary. 

Under the sunrise, the apples glowed more rosy than they do in the dayshine. The branches of each tree spread out as if so proud of the bounty they brought and sweetness given within each one. It was a party of colours, of chaos and order, of a beauty that sprung from simple seeds blessed with mud and rain.

This is what the CEO of Interstellar technology would do every morning. Take a moment to find peace in himself as he would be busy for the rest of they day. It seemed that he had waken up earlier then usual.

A yawn escaped Nian's rosy red lips as he stretched his lean body, his shirt lifting up slightly showing his firm tan abs. The bed creaked as he slowly rose. The handsome male went on with his daily routine which consisted of brushing his pearly white teeth and bathing.