😈💀the hang over💀😈

SUP IT ME AGAIN SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN  POSTING LATELY BUT I WILL MAKE UP OF IT THIS WEEK OK (but no promise k love you all so much) BTW THIS IS THE BEST  SONG  EVER

                                                                                    Keith  POV 

the sun was shining Through the  window and i looked up  and i then sat up i was not in my house i looked beside me and theirs lance sleeping beside me then he got up and said why do you look so  scared it is OK what wrong with you i looked at him and said "look at me i am in your bed and you are cuddling me right now" he puled his hands way from my wast and then he said " calm down we did not fuck we just cuddled OK and i think we just might of kissed" OK that make me feel a lot r "WANT WE KISS" then he put his hand over my face and said "yes but shh i have family that are sleeping" then i said "OK OK i am sorry" then said OK now that you are not flipping out can i go back to sleep and can i all so go back to cuddling you" then i look at him  with a puzzled face and said "want you what to go back to cuddling me" then lance look at me and said"yes by the way can i take you out on a date sometime"then i put my face in to his shirt and said "don't you have a girlfriend" the me put his hands around me me and hugged me and said "no we broke up last night but will you" i put my face in his chest and said "yes i will then he put his hand on my cheek and the all of a sudden i hear BANG BANG BANG then the door open and a little boy wakes in and said "lance get up" then looked at me and said " wait a minute how are you" i look at lance and and stared laughing out loud out of nowhere and lance looked at me and said "why are you laughing" and then i said " have you ever seen that meme" at that time everyone in the room was looking at me then lance and i both said "OK it does not mater so what do you want" mom said the you and your "cuddle buddy" can go to the kitchen and eat food if you want then lance look at his nephew and said"get out silvio" then he just said OK and waked out of the  door  then lance looked at me and said "i am so sorry" then he went to go kiss me again the this time his mom waked in and said  "you boy need to come eat i make  breakfast" then lance said mama "let us sleep" then i puled his out of bed and said we are coming Mis.McClain then she waked to lance and said "i like him" she looked at me and winked then said OK you to i expect you two down there in a second" the i said "OK we will" and he waked out and i told lance if he got up i will kiss him and he got up and kissed me then we waked down and the his sister said look mama there lance and his  "cuddle buddy" lance glance at her and said "stop vereniea" then side and "where your cuddle buddy vereniea" then this girl said i am here" then she waked up to me and said "i know you from some place" then i looked at her and said  ummm i do not think.... then she cut me off with  "art camp"  then she side "i am acxa if you do not remember" i said sorry i do not but most of my childhood i seem to forget sorry" she looked at am and said "that ok"

                                                                time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~ after food

we eat food then we played game and we had fun and then me and lance went up to this room and we sat up there taking and do homework and cuddling then i heard my phone go off and id was from shiro  

dad 1 ❤💕: hay are you coming home to night

red💀😜:yes i am coming right know

dad 1 ❤💕:k love you

red💀😜:love you more

dad 1 ❤💕:love you most 

then i told lance that i had to go and he waked me out and over to my house and side "bey kitty have a great night love you" then i side "i love you too lancey lance"   

OK SORRY FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG BUT I KEEP GETTING WRITER'S BLOCK AND I JUST WANT TO SAY  I LOVE YOU PEPS 😜😂💀