Chapter 9

Authors Note: i hpe you guys like this chapter, I wrote it a while back, and now I'm typing it! DUH. I dont know why I must be some lame.. Im sorry. Ive been apologizing alot lately. Hmm.. Well, I dont wanna waste your time with my stupid authors notes, so here you go! Chappie 9.<3

Jennys POV

Its been two months since Perrie cheated on Zayn. She's totally out of the picture. Thank God. The girl Ryann, fancied Harry. They are now dating, and have been for a month.

Ry and Harry are so cute together. They were alot like El and Lou. I liked Ryann too. A lot more than I liked Perrie. She would own up to Harry if she had to in interviews. But, she isnt famous, so she doesnt have to.

Im in my bed, next to Ed, who was sleeping, thinking.

He's so beautiful. And talented. And perfect. From his ginger hair to his toes. Every ounce of him is amazing. So creative. His eyes the perfect shade of blue. His hair the perfect shade of orange.

"Like what you see?" Ed's tired voice mumbles. A smirk plays on his face.

"Ha, I thought you were asleep."

"I know, what do you want to do today?" he asks, smiling.

"Um, I kind of had a day planned with El, Dani and Ry." I say.

"Sounds good. I guess I'll call the boys. Or maybe hang out with Rupert."

"Oh, a day with the look-a-like, eh?" I laugh.

"Yep!" Ed says, popping the 'p'.

I get out of bed, but as soon as I do, I feel nauceous.

I run to the bathroom, and empty my stomach.

Not again.

I decide to let it pass, if it happens again, I'll look into it. I sigh, and go back into the room.

"Jen, are you okay?" Ed's voice sounds worried.

"Nothing. Just a bit sick this morning. No biggie."

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah."

I grab a pair of skinnys, and my favorite button down shirt.

It was orange. I always put on a white tanktop, and tie it at the bottom. I go back into the bathroom, shower and put on the outfit. To accesorize, I put on my ruby ring, bow earrings, and my gold chain, which was a christmas gift from Lou.

I put on gold gladitaor sandals, grab my phone and purse, and go into the kitchen.

'El, Im ready. Is Dani with you?' I send to Eleanor.

I grab a Smart Water and a breakfast bar.

'be there in a sec. We've gotta go get Dani.'

'kay.'

I check to see if I have my keys, and walk out, stuffing my breakfast into my purse, with my phone in my hand, As soon as I get out of the door, I regret it.

"Hey Jen, lookin good." Our annoying neighbor, Jon says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Good morning, Jon." I say, and walk away. I get to the elevator, get in, and curse it for not moving fast enough.

When I get into the lobby, El is walking in.

"Haha, looking good, Jen."

I give her a puzzled look.

"I was on the phone when that happened." she laughs.

"Oh. Omg, he's creepy, El. Like, SERIOUSLY creepy." I whine.