𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"When time and space meet they create place..and place is where I met you"

Sehun smiled at his phone as he re-read the messages between Himself and Y/N. The pit of his stomach felt warm and fuzzy..."Is this what being in love feels like" He asked himself "Well technically it's not love if she doesn't love you back" He frowed a little bit but soon after it was replaced with a smile when he heard the door open.

"SEHUN! IS EVERYTHING GONE YET" He smiled as he sat up from the love seat and turned around to see the sweaty girl in a sports bra and some leggings. "N-No" His eyes trailed up and down her body. *STOP SEHUN, SHE'S YOUR FRIEND* he thought to himself. "Sehun you alright? You look sick" Y/N said while accidentally pressing her body against Sehun to feel his forehead. "Uh-Y/N you should go shower" "Do I smell bad?" Y/N pouted a little that almost made Sehun's heart burst. "No it's just your all sweaty and-and you feel sticky" He smiled nervously. "Oh-ok brb"

time skip

It's now lunch time and Sehun and Y/N were sitting at a cafe in town. "Sehun, can I ask you something" Y/N looked  up from her food. "Ask away" "How do you know when you've found your mate?" Sehun took the napkin from his lap and wiped his mouth. "It feels like if it was only you two in the universe. Like the whole world went quiet and I've only sound is your heartbeats. The smell is amazing and it gets stronger and stronger over time"
Y/N rest her head on her hands in amazement. "Sehun do you and your mate break up?" No, mating is inseparable..or at-least that's what I heard" Y/N tilted her head to the side "Is it possible to like someone but still have a mate..or can you have sex without mating"  Sehun's eyes went wide and he looked down at his plate or food. "It's not impossible but it's not traditional..sex is something sacred yet fun to do. You can definitely have sex without mating but elders see it as unethical ." 

   The two finished up their food and left he cafe. "Hyunnie I'm gonna go buy new flowers for the house, The old ones are wilting" "You sure your okay by yourself?" Y/N laughed while patting Sehun on the back "Sehun, I'll be okay, you don't have to watch over me." He sighed at the girl "Alright meet me back at your place" The girl nodded and started to walk into the other direction. "Remember Y/N...no talking to strangers" He shouted from the end of the street.

"No promises"