𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future"

"It's Y/N we need  your help" Sehun quickly sat up and rubbed his eyes as he jumped out the bed

"It's Y/N we need your help" Sehun quickly sat up and rubbed his eyes as he jumped out the bed. "What's wrong with her?" He asked while pulling a shirt over his head, the phone in between his cheek and shoulder . "We don't know, she's sweating bullets and she's really pale. She keeps murmuring weird things and her bodies shaking " Sehun felt his heart skip a beat. Hiswolf was internally screaming in his mind. No. It was clawing it's way from inside of him inside him. He was starting to act irrationally, 

"I'm on my way" Sehun's voice became shaky as he answered Jin on the phone."Are you alright"questioned Jin.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "I'm fine"was all he said as hit the end call button on his phone.

Sehun's mind began to race. He didn't understand was happening especially because this happened out of the blue. "No time to think right now, I need to get to Y/N"

_________

It was quiet.
Utter silence.

The only sound that was now able to be heard was her own intense breathing.

The yelling was no more.

Standing up and looking down at herself, she could see that she was now in a flowy white dress with a v cut neckline. It reminders her of the petals of a white rose. She looked up to see beautiful trees and a bright full moon. Flowers accompanied the tress with different kinds scattered everywhere. Fireflies flew around her and dandelion petals flew in the wind. She didn't feel fear anymore, she felt more at peace than she has ever felt in her entire life.

Looking back down again, she noticed that she was standing in water.  It was the bluest water she'd ever seen.

A small lily pad floated in her direction. She took it in her hands and smiled. There on top of the lilypad was a bright pink lotus flower

"Isn't it so pretty?" A familiar voice boomed. She jumped as she was started by the voice.

Her eyes darted in the voices direction and her mouth curved into a smile.

It was Jungkook.

He was wearing a loose flowery white shirt with white pants. The ends of his hair were no longer blond but instead his hair was dark and slightly curly at the top.

"Come here" He ushers Y/N

She runs into his embrace and he squeezes her tight.

He kisses her on her forehead and steps back from her.

"Can I see the flower?"

giving a small nod, y/n gently placed the flower in his hands.

He smiled and caressed the large pink petals.

"You know Y/n without water this flower could shrivel up and die, Just like we can"

The atmosphere started to become thick and heavy, almost as if there was someone pressing on your shoulders.

"What do you mean?"

He was quiet after, not moving nor breathing. He was still and so was everything else.

His eyes never left the flower as he caressed the petals sweetly.

"Jungkook?"

She said, her voice full with worry. Her voice boomed through the room and made the water ripple.

His eyes tore away from the flower and met her eyes.

"Y/N be careful, the world isn't as sweet as you think "

"I-I'm not following-"

She was interrupted by a droplet if ran that fell on the tip of her nose. The rain started to pour in a matter of seconds, causing Y/N and Jungkook's to become soaked in water.

Jimin suddenly appeared next to Jungkook and walked towards Y/N, water splashing as he moved.

"Y/N" he spoke

"Not everyone you meet has good intentions..and sometimes the people you've already met and trusted never had good intentions from the start. Be careful. Things are going to change really soon for you. Some things will never be the same again"

He stepped closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder. 

"Wake up Y/N"

"Wake up" Jungkook said while smiling.

————
JUNGKOOK:

"I THINK SHES WAKING UP"I yelled.

The others came running in the room.

Y/N's lashes fluttered until they opened, I saw those big beautiful brown eyes once again and I kissed her forehead.

"Oh thank god you're ok" I said with tears slightly pooling in my eyes. "I didn't know what to do Y/N I-" "it's okay Jungkook, I'm alright"

I cradled Y/N in my arms like a new born child, kissing her face every two seconds.

Even though we've only known each other for a couple of days now..it feels like we've known each other for years. I how could someone I just met make me feel this way? 

                                 _____________

update: I went on a small hiatus to clear my mind, my apologies if I was gone too long. I'll probably be post the next chapter later today. Thank you for all the support❤️