.My Heart Burns.

Adulthood isn't something I'd call fun. People thought it'd be all fun and games, being legal and able to do whatever. Guess what I found out- it sucks. You have to get a job, pay rent, get your own car payments, and a whole lot more crappy stuff. No more chore payments, gotta do those for free or I have no choice but to go naked out in public. Don't wanna do that. I wonder what I would be today if I weren't such a looser. Who knows doing what and where. Seems like anything I do ends up in a massive catastrophe. I can't even sit down without something happening; Chair breaking, butt hurting, laundry beeps, or anything else you can think of.
—————————————
I went on a date Thursday. I thought I finally had found the person, had the chance to fall in love and have them love me back, but to no avail. Seems like men don't appreciate it when females 'try too hard.' I can't believe he told me that after he was late and I had ordered the food. I also payed for it before he told me I was 'trying too hard.' What an idiot. Yet another day failed on the dating life of "Quince's Miserable Life!" I'll get over it like the rest. What'd I expect out of a handsome looking man anyway- a kiss? I don't think I could even dream of that.
————————————
"Hey! Aren't you the girl that never dated anyone before?" My heart sank as I heard the familiar voice of an old student. I hid my face and kept walking, only picking up the pace to try and duck inside of the closest convince store. I was already late for work. Did my life really have to suck that bad? Apparently so because I cannot get a moment of peace in my life. "Hey-!" I ran into a crowd of people. A couple fell over, more yelled at me. Nobody offered to help me up. I tried to spit out some words but I suddenly remembered my throat was dry. I felt like my world stopped, like everyone knew what I had done and what a disappointment I was. Did they know me in high school? Couldn't be. I stood up and ran off finally to get to work. I work at a supermarket, stocking shelves. Normally I don't have to talk to people and if I do then normally I can just point.