○Encounter○

(A/N This is the longest chapter I have written. Sorry if it is full of grammatical error. Please tell me what do you think. All of that aside, enjoy reading!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Without realising, my mind dive back to my childhood memories. I hate it when this happens. My mood phased constantly between happiness and sadness. I'm trying to shake my head to resurface my mind back to reality. Not realising, I lost focus and bumped into someone. Woops.

"Ooh?"

The ivory blonde girl lost balance and fell.

"Moca!!"

The four other girls said simultaneously.

The maroon red haired girl catched the ivory blonde girl before her head hit the ground, and lifted her back up. Phew, I'm so close to commiting an accidental crime.

"Are you okay?" the maroon haired girl ask the ivory blonde.

"Eh. I'm fine~" The ivory blonde responded.

The maroon haired girl stares at me.

In reflex after I saw what I just did, I immediately bowed to them in apology

"Ah,Sorry so much!! Is she alright?" I says

"Yeah, yes, but you should watch where you are walking next time again, man.." the maroon haired girl crossed her arm and glared at me

I thought she responded like that because my apology is not convincing enough. In instant, I sat down to the floor in that japanese polite way and bow down to the floor with my forehead touching the ground and both hands on the floor in front.

"Sorry again!! It's my fault! I'm very sorry!!" I say

"Eh!?" the 5 girls got surprised by my action.

"Uhm, It's okay! Please! You don't need to apologize more!" The pink ish haired girl said.

"Eh~ what's this~" the ivory blonde said.

"You didn't do anything that actually hurt us yet, I saved her, it's fine!" maroon haired girl said.

"Huh, whatever" The black haired with red highlight said. She seems to not enjoy this.

I stood up and is about to thank them for being so kind.

The brown haired one had a little curious face

"You look like you are not from here, are you new to this town?" The brown haired girl interrupted my thanking bow, asking that curiously. I lifted my head back up.

"Tsugu, he maybe had the same look as other peopl--" The black haired girl got interrupted.

"Yes! I'm new to this town! I just moved here from a faraway country!" I answered.

"Ah, Then my guess is correct!" The brown haired responded.

"Woaa~ A foreigner~ Want to hook up with the cute Moca-chan?~" The ivory blonde crossed arms and said it with a smug eye glaring at me. Huh, an odd personality girl.

"Anyway, Who are you guys?" I ask them curiously.

"Ah, guys, it won't hurt to introduce ourselves to him, right?" Pink ish haired girl ask

"Yeah~ I guess so~" Ivory blonde responded.

"Then, lets get this quick. Ran Mitake, vocalist and guitarist"

"The name's Moca Aoba~ The cutest of them all~ Guitarist." She said with a smug eye. Wew, she's weird. Can't agree nor deny that statement, though.